rugby thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Aussies playing a great brand of rugby. Willing to throw the ball around from anywhere on the park. Loved the second try from Foley. Superb play. How good is Cheika going!
Fitzsimmons was saying on sunrise that the Sam Burgess experiment is over & he will definitely be going back to league.
Who are we likely to play in the quarters? Do we want to finsh first or second in the pool?

Wallabies 33 beat England 13 @ Twickenham!
Aussies far more tidy than their last game, great to see!
The Waratah combo..
How GOOD was that to see Giteau's try in the last minute..
"It puts England out before they get past the pool stages.." (struggling to keep composed & not cheer): commentary for the ages.
Go Wallabies RWC2015!

Aussies playing a great brand of rugby. Willing to throw the ball around from anywhere on the park. Loved the second try from Foley. Superb play. How good is Cheika going!
Fitzsimmons was saying on sunrise that the Sam Burgess experiment is over & he will definitely be going back to league.
Who are we likely to play in the quarters? Do we want to finsh first or second in the pool?
Winner poolA (us?) play 2nd pool b ( probably Scotland)
2nd pool A ( wales?) play winner pool b ( probably South Africa).

England can go on holidays.

Japan beat Samoa as well.

I'm enjoying the way Japan have been coached by Eddie Jones. It's like someone has finally realised the limitations of the Japanese team....and coached to its strengths.

eg. don't try pushing forever in the scrums....get the ball in and out as fast as you can.

Very disciplined team as well.

Japan beat Samoa as well.

I'm enjoying the way Japan have been coached by Eddie Jones. It's like someone has finally realised the limitations of the Japanese team....and coached to its strengths.

eg. don't try pushing forever in the scrums....get the ball in and out as fast as you can.

Very disciplined team as well.
Hats off to Japan. They execute a game plan like a lost US soilder. I hope they get a few wins at next RWC in Japan.

The super 18 should helpthem also.

Australia must have been showing too much form.... Hooper has been suspended for the game against wales.

Folau and Horne are also out with injuries.

Oh noes....callz teh poleez. Sum1 think of teh children!!

s39ww%20(1).gif

sigh and wtf!

A 15 to zip lead then to blow it in the last 20mins or so.

And why their number 9 was kicking instead of their regular number 10 I have no idea.

their #9 was as accurate as a drunken discus thrower!

It's like they got to the front and choked away!

buggers

sigh and wtf!

A 15 to zip lead then to blow it in the last 20mins or so.

And why their number 9 was kicking instead of their regular number 10 I have no idea.

their #9 was as accurate as a drunken discus thrower!

It's like they got to the front and choked away!

buggers
GE for Canada coach! ;)

Australia must have been showing too much form.... Hooper has been suspended for the game against wales.

Folau and Horne are also out with injuries.
I guess Beale to fullback and Mitchell in for Horne. McMahon will come in for Hooper.

My better half is Welsh. It's going to be a divided household this weekend... Hopefully it will be a cracking game and rugby (*cough* the Wallabies) will be the winner... :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6