Rumour - Ballin to Cows

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
NEWSFLASH

Bennett is a hack,he has only got a great track record because every team he has coached hasnt had a salary cap

Overrated peice of ****

The Eagle said:
NEWSFLASH

Bennett is a hack,he has only got a great track record because every team he has coached hasnt had a salary cap

Overrated peice of s**t

Really.

Are you one of those people who reckon Black Caviar is a hack because no horse has tested it yet.

No,i just think a coach without a salary cap can do anything

Surely you dont think Saints nor Brisbane have ever been under a salary cap during a Bennett era

SURELY YOU JEST

Horse racing is for bogans,im much to snooty to bother with it

< Post Deleted >

@[manlyfan76],

It would appear that you need a reminder that under Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service located at:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

and

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

"The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on the silvertails.net Forum. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is sexually oriented, sexually suggestive, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind."

and

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian Federal law."

Please abide by these rules or your posts will either be edited or deleted or other action may end up being taken.

Thank-you.

The Eagle said:
Someone is very sensitive this week

No, just trying to raise the level of some of the posts out of the gutter that's all :)

Papers are saying Canberra as well as the Cowboys are now keen on Ballin.

My favourite of all the current players, I will be disappointed if we lose him

byso said:
Let him go, bring back Monas :)

Be careful what you hope for, imagine if you get half that wish but Chad Randall was the one who came back.

BTW while on hookers is Le Grange still playing

He would be perfect for Canberra.

That said, he is perfect for Manly, so i really hope me keep him, he is integral to the structure of our side

bob dylan said:
byso said:

Be careful what you hope for, imagine if you get half that wish but Chad Randall was the one who came back.

He's 26. Why wouldn't he?

He would be a massive loss both on and off the field if he goes.

The more I think about it, the more I think we need to keep EVERYONE together!

Ryan said:
bob dylan said:
byso said:

He's 26. Why wouldn't he?

I didnt ask for his age, just wondering if he is still playing.

Ever heard of Simon Dwyer or Taniela Tuiaki

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6