Rumour from Twitter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not saying I like Greenberg, but saying he's done a bad job based on those facts is ridiculous. The Manly board is not run well but we have good results.

He has recruited a great coach, great players and maybe, just maybe, he isn't directly responsible for their poor start to the season.

Revilo85 said:
Not saying I like Greenberg, but saying he's done a bad job based on those facts is ridiculous. The Manly board is not run well but we have good results.

He has recruited a great coach, great players and maybe, just maybe, he isn't directly responsible for their poor start to the season.

He is horrible and will be found out

He has done a brilliant job recruiting and getting guys there. Got the top coach in Des, how can he get blamed? He doesn't play or coach! He just makes a lot of money and leads the club. Perry is also doing a great job for us.

Shoe1 said:
Revilo85 said:

He is horrible and will be found out

How do you know this?

Revilo85 said:

So who is responsible for them being 1 & 5? The great coach, the great players?

There must be some people in the organisation who aren't great. The players imo, overachieved massively last season with an ordinary roster and great coaching.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
what about the one where DCE and Politis were at the game on friday night, sitting together very cozy lol

What, Barba, Morris, Inu, Perrett, Reynolds, Graham, Kasiano, Eastwood, Ennis, they are pretty good players. Done well to make gf!

Darren said:
He has done a brilliant job recruiting and getting guys there. Got the top coach in Des, how can he get blamed? He doesn't play or coach! He just makes a lot of money and leads the club. Perry is also doing a great job for us.
Brilliant? Really?

He's responsible for the club getting $8m from the Leagues club? For the culture of gambling of the lower socioeconomic classes that brings this profit? For inheriting a massive junior area and fan base? Is the greater wealth of the Bulldogs that empowered him to steal Des & Co to his credit or just his inheritance?

Has he fostered a culture of misogyny through weak management responses to the abuse of the female reporter - effectively endorsing the abuse. Could a self-centred, individualistic and misogynistic culture be what is ripping the club apart right now? If so, where does this culture originate and who is responsible for it?

In terms of playing with the cards dealt, Perry is way, way ahead of Greenberg in my eyes.

aleks2013 said:
what about the one where DCE and Politis were at the game on friday night, sitting together very cozy lol

Heard that one.

Shame the Cherry Bomb is signed until at least the end of 2015 and Pearce is signed for the Roosters until about 2017, and Maloney is 1 season in to at least a 3 year deal.

He's just so slimey and condescending, he makes my skin crawl. Wouldn't trust a word that comes out of his mouth

Revilo85 said:

Throw the sorts of money around that he has at hand and even the Cookie Monster would get some level of success out of that club.

The issue is that for all the coin available, there is no long term plan!!!

MissKate said:
He's just so slimey and condescending, he makes my skin crawl. Wouldn't trust a word that comes out of his mouth

Assume you are talking about aleks2013. I know he has only made one post, but you must be a good judge of character because I have the same feeling.

Clay said:
Heard Barba had an argument with pritchards wife and it got a bit out of hand.

I believe old Benny boy had the situation "well in hand"

Funny how we are all keen (myself included) to talk rumours but when it comes to one of our own.....

It's the human condition isz.

And so is rationalising it by saying its the human condition.

Surely you can see the Schadenfreude people are displaying in all this, and why. Certain members of the bulldogs have prided themselves with certain virtues.. And it. Looks like backfiring big time.., but yeah, tis ll just rumours, but that's just as fun for all other fans.

lsz said:
Funny how we are all keen (myself included) to talk rumours but when it comes to one of our own.....

That's because all the rumours about other teams players are true and the ones about ours are lies

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6