Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

Sandow would be the first player who is under 30 to sign for Parra in a long while. Sandow is an enigma looks great at times but cn also be awful. If he cant get it going behind the Souths pack he hasnt got much at at PARRA

Parra have signed vaivai from souths targeting symonds from the chooks, all reasonably good signings

They've got to try & do something. That club is utterly hopeless. Sandow isn't a great signing IMO, rocks or diamonds form is not what I would want from my halfback, especially when with Sandow it is more rocks than diamonds.

Surprised that Souths are letting VaiVai go, they seemed fairly high on him & he impressed with the chances he got. Would've kept him over Talanoa.

Trues Wolfpack. My Parra buddy reckons he's still better then what they have. He reckons Mortimer to reggies and Robson or Maitua to 5/8.

WAMF said:
Trues Wolfpack. My Parra buddy reckons he's still better then what they have. He reckons Mortimer to reggies and Robson or Maitua to 5/8.

He is definitely better than what they have, just not sure if he is worth what they are paying.

I would've thought that they would stick with Mortimer in 6 & put Sandow into 7. Mortimer doesn't seem like much but Robson is the quintessential reserve grade half. Either way I guess it'll be fun for those of us on the outside looking in.

Bulldogs have signed James Graham for 3 seasons.
Not sure how they can afford him, I doubt Idris was on that much!

Oh well, you would like to hope this means they can't afford to chase Hoppa now.

Bulldogs have signed James Graham for 3 seasons.
Not sure how they can afford him, I doubt Idris was on that much!

Gould reckons that broncos are in the hunt for Sandow as well to replace Lockyer.

Hyundai deserves no respect,useless unreliable japanese ****peice

id be happy if they closed down and the government got those horrid things off the road by taking every license of any moron who bought one for life, visually offensive asthmatic cars with a use by date of 3 years

Keep the money on our shores people! Ford Australia or GMH,atleast the money goes to our country and the country of our most powerful ally

The Eagle said:
Hyundai deserves no respect,useless unreliable japanese ****peice

id be happy if they closed down and the government got those horrid things off the road by taking every license of any moron who bought one for life, visually offensive asthmatic cars with a use by date of 3 years

Keep the money on our shores people! Ford Australia or GMH,atleast the money goes to our country and the country of our most powerful ally

Korean mate, not Japanese.

They are actually some of the best standard cars around depending on the model and year.

I really liked my Tucson, and the i30 is a top car

You have to be kidding about the others too, GMH shut down too. They were the Deawoo part

You should test drive one of our cars dan,im always going to be a ford boy and love the power and handling of the ford,that said the holden equals it,some would even say holden betters it,really depends on driver preference,i love the go kart hard suspension setup of the falcon :)

Korean is worse than Japanese,who have toyota and nissan as a saving grace,one makes the most desirable off roader known to man,the other has one almost matching it but also has supersports cars such as the beautiful Godzilla which i rate above anything the italians can make, again personal preference and stylistic viewpoint,probably wont get to drive another italian in my lifetime :)

Korea is ronry (See Team america,world police)

Anyway sorry for the part thread derailment there

Continue speaking of useless signings,such as Sandow which i relate more to a mitsubishi Sigma compared to Commodore Omega which is Darren Lockyer

You are thinking of North Korea. South Korea is actually emerging as a technology leader. You should read more.

As for cars, for the most part it is something that gets me where I need to go and sites in the driveway Monday through Thursday. I sold my Tucson and bought a second hand commodore as I wanted a Wagon, I significantly downsized in price terms as I just have no need for a brand new car anymore.

I knew you had to be in business with something to do with cars, but you are putting forward the typical bogan car debate.

The fact is for 99% of the people out there, they don't want bigger, more powerful or all the other crap.

They just want a reliable well priced car that get's them where they are going.

Hyundai started with crap cars and you would find it hard to find anyone to disagree with you, but these days they rate very highly all round, and suit the current trend in the car market of people downsizing

Looks like I have opened a can of worms... Sorry for any offence caused to Hyundai drivers/lovers. From all reports they have improved, but the memory of how bad the old ones were will always stop me from ever buying one.

How about - Chris Sandow is like a Lada Niva?

Yeah i know im bogan-ish Dan,im from frikken riverstone!!! only few people out near manly know where it is,such as Buhrer and Rodney most notably

V8s and large powerful cars were a way of life out there when i was growing up and i ended up as a spraypainter as a result,another bogan move :)

Today i just still enjoy the feeling i guess,small cars and FWD are not my thing,if your going to extend yourself you might as well make it big and let there be sound!!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12