Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

The Eagle said:
Yeah i know im bogan-ish Dan,im from frikken riverstone!!! only few people out near manly know where it is,such as Buhrer and Rodney most notably

V8s and large powerful cars were a way of life out there when i was growing up and i ended up as a spraypainter as a result,another bogan move :)

Today i just still enjoy the feeling i guess,small cars and FWD are not my thing,if your going to extend yourself you might as well make it big and let there be sound!!!! :p

I know Riverstone quite well, a good friend of mine is from there, you may know them, it's a small enough place and he is a big enough personality. Goes by the surname Oppy.

I also dated a girl who owned a house out there too, she didn't live in it or it would have been a short lived relationship, well it was anyway :)

I remember we Went to my friends house for one of his traditional summer parties, had to go grab some booze from the shop in town and the police had closed off the whole block near the shops and there was a police chopper looking around because of a stabbing. Got my boozed and bolted back to the security of my friends house.

Lovely place :)

Dan I agree completely with everything you have just said.

Hyundai is a South Korean car manufacture which do make some good cars. The Hyundai group is one of the big Korean companies and they are involved in many things including being the biggest (and best) ship building company in the world- impressive place if you ever get a chance to visit!

And Team America was about North Korea, specifically Kim Jong-il. The North and South are two completely different places.

And anyhow what's all this got to do with rumoured signings? This thread started out well but now has lots of unrelated posts (including mine) in it.

Yes Hyundai make speakers, computers pretty much anything you can think of

Blake said:
Bulldogs have signed James Graham for 3 seasons.
Not sure how they can afford him, I doubt Idris was on that much!

Oh well, you would like to hope this means they can't afford to chase Hoppa now.

Bulldogs have signed James Graham for 3 seasons.
Not sure how they can afford him, I doubt Idris was on that much!

Fair dinkum if they don't atleast make the grand final next season Moore has to go

MadMarcus said:
Looks like I have opened a can of worms... Sorry for any offence caused to Hyundai drivers/lovers. From all reports they have improved, but the memory of how bad the old ones were will always stop me from ever buying one.

How about - Chris Sandow is like a Lada Niva?
See Sandow as more of a unicycle.

Heard what the big announcement is about.
Season TWO !!! Of "The Club", on Kiwi TV

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

twitter
Interesting rumour doing the rounds that the Panthers will offload Trent Waterhouse & Simon Dwyer will sign with Pen. in his place.

thinkin about this, Waterhouse would be a handy pickup & under Dessie's coaching could excel

I think Simon Dwyer is going to be a beast! Although our backrow is currently well off and young hoppa should be our priority.

Good player but he's coming to the end of his career. Seen better days and probably wants a payout. Off to ESL and softer grounds. Use any money to keep our younger guys coming through.

Aaron Woods was also mentioned along with Dyer. I would prefer either of those 2 at manly than Waterhouse.

Can't see a role for Waterhouse in our line-up, nice player but we've got enough offload machines in the team. Our back-row is absolutely stacked with talent & the NSW cup backrow is surely one of the best in that grade.

I honestly cant see Manly making any big splashes on the market. We need some
depth in certain positions so maybe a little raiding of other teams NYC or QLD/NSW cup squads but that's it.

Given the need to lock up hoppa, ferris & co I would be surprised if we sign any new high profile players. I think any new players will be fringe 1st graders and journeymen in the mould of Joe & Rodney

The Eagle said:
Yeah i know im bogan-ish Dan,im from frikken riverstone!!! only few people out near manly know where it is,such as Buhrer and Rodney most notably

I grew up in the Mona Vale/Newport area and know Rivo. I lived in the house at 80 McCulloch Street opposite the driveway of the Rivo High School back between December 85 and June 89 when I was in the RAAF in my first stint out at Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12