Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured Signings

there is a thread over on leagueunlimited talking about matai and the sharks, apparently the nrl wont accept king and dce contracts and someone has to go..

should be king and kite really. lussick, george and cunningham front rowers

or maybe its just crap? i know they made a big play at him before he signed his last contract.

The Hayne rumour is still doing the rounds, its been suggested its an act of revenge over Hoppa going there.

Plus Hayne not to happy Hoppa will be on more money than him and wants out.

bob dylan said:
The Hayne rumour is still doing the rounds, its been suggested its an act of revenge over Hoppa going there.

havent seen that one got a link

I love the bloke, and he's been great for our club but Kite is the first player who should leave. Matai shouldn't be forced out, King still has a good year or 2 in him and Lussick could potentially be up with the best forwards in the game within 3-4 years.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Because once its on the web its true, however its being talked about it could not possibly be true???

bob dylan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Because once its on the web its true, however its being talked about it could not possibly be true???

Oh ok cheers

Who's doing the talking then BD? Hayne recently signed a long term contract with the eel.
More importantly, we didn't have the money to retain Hasler but we have th money to buy a marquee player like J Hayne?

Foran-Bulldogs-2013

Lussick-Parramatta-2013

DCE -Broncos-2013

Brett stewart-2013

Glenn stewart-bulldogs-2014

Jamie burieur-parramatta-2013

Big rumours.............

mr seagles said:
Foran-Bulldogs-2013

Lussick-Parramatta-2013

DCE -Broncos-2013

Brett stewart-2013

Big rumours.............

I was wondering when this fella would show up! he went missing when we became the champions again!!

Glenn Stewart to the Dogs in 2014??? FMD, really? He would be over 30 by them wouldn't he? LOL!!!

Sorry people but Brett Stewart 2013? By then, seriously, we would have seen the best of him.

We need to tie up Lussick, Foran and Cherry Evans. These players are vital to our future.

Aren't the players close to menzies as well? He is supposedly joining the club as well. Bring him in now

Well, if it's all doom and gloom post 2013, we'd better win in 2012. I wouldn't think the Stewart boys will go anywhere except England or France. I don't think Hayne would fit into our club. He's to precious. Half way through next season will be the time to worry about just who is leaving. I'm a little concerned with the NRL auditing our teams though.

What's wrong with being audited? As far as I remember Manly is the only club who hasn't been fined for salary cap breaches.

mr seagles said:
Foran-Bulldogs-2013

Lussick-Parramatta-2013

DCE -Broncos-2013

Brett stewart-2013

Big rumours.............

Jamie Buhrer signed till end 2014

DCE signe till end 2013

Brett and Glenn wont be going anywhere

Lussick wants to stay if Manly want him

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rugby-league/player-

mr seagles said:
Foran-Bulldogs-2013

Lussick-Parramatta-2013

DCE -Broncos-2013

Brett stewart-2013

Big rumours.............
This seemed like big time waffle but the icing on the cake & giveaway was this Burieur part.....as for the others who is that 2013 team Snakes linked with???

Gasnier on Knights radar?
THELEADER.COM.AU – DECEMBER 2, 201

Tinkler wooing Gasnier?
Latest rumour doing the rounds is that Newcastle Knights‘ owner Nathan Tinkler has made a play for Mark Gasnier.

It would seem unlikely the former Test centre would head north after only recently announcing he’d quit the game — and getting a release from the last few seasons of his Dragons contract.

Still, “White Knight” Tinkler has already secured supercoach Wayne Bennett, Test fullback Darius Boyd, a few other former Dragons and a good roster overall for the Knights. So, why couldn’t he make another ex-Dragon international an offer he can’t refuse?

Read more at TheLeader.com.au

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/gasnier-knights-radar-4882/#ixzz1fKF1yNfx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12