Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

First Grader
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

MrInvisible said:
FWIW I hear the Roosters aren't done with just picking up Oldfield from Manly's backline, they are looking to move Mini to wing for 2013 and approach Manly for a replacement.

Trolling if ever i've seen it.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Cameron said:
MrInvisible said:
So you acknowledge that there are no emails then Cameron?

BTW: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/hot-dogs-for-sale-20120619-20m8a.html

Good article talking about the Doggies and their retention with quotes from Greenberg.

Manly might pick up some good buys from our off contract players.

So your illiterate as well as a liar.

I'll leave it to Apostrophe Man to point out the obvious "glass house" moment here.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO

Berkeley_Eagle said:
MadMarcus said:
MrInvisible said:
FWIW I hear the Roosters aren't done with just picking up Oldfield from Manly's backline, they are looking to move Mini to wing for 2013 and approach Manly for a replacement.

Makes sense. Fullbacks are often moved to the wing late in their careers because players usually get faster as they get older.

Yeah Ben Farar can be a handy fullback

Yeah, George Rose will probably end his career on the wing too.

tookey

First Grader

MadMarcus said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
MadMarcus said:
MrInvisible said:

Makes sense. Fullbacks are often moved to the wing late in their careers because players usually get faster as they get older.

Yeah Ben Farar can be a handy fullback

Yeah, George Rose will probably end his career on the wing too.

Prefer to get Cuthbo back as he can cover both wing and prop.

Daddycool

Reserve Grader

Good point about Cuthbo, maybe a chance to return with Hasler gone but as he's only just signed for the Knights, they would need to release him.

tookey

First Grader

Daddycool said:
Good point about Cuthbo, maybe a chance to return with Hasler gone but as he's only just signed for the Knights, they would need to release him.

Maybe he has a get out clause?

I wonder if all the new dogs signings have get out clauses in their contracts or was that just des planning for his eventual move?

Ryan

Journey Man

seaeagles4life said:
i dont know if its already mentioned here yet but liam foran is staying with manly for a further 2 years

Where did you hear that?

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader

Does anyone on here know if we are genuinely in the hunt for a forward ? Its something that is extremely alraming, if things are is this should be our front row squad for next year.

King
Kite
Rose
Galavou
Watmough
Harrison
Stewart
Buhrer

Cunningham ?
Robinson ?

Is there even a rumour doing the rounds that we may be interested in someone ?

seaeagles4life

Reserve Grader

Ryan said:
seaeagles4life said:
i dont know if its already mentioned here yet but liam foran is staying with manly for a further 2 years

Where did you hear that?

The player himself, i dont think you can get a source better than that, apart from nandos extra hot that is some good sauce

ERNIE FOR NO7

Reserve Grader

seaeagles4life said:
Ryan said:
seaeagles4life said:

Where did you hear that?

The player himself, i dont think you can get a source better than that, apart from nandos extra hot that is some good sauce

I read it in the Manly Daily about 3 months ago

seaeagles4life

Reserve Grader

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
seaeagles4life said:
Ryan said:
seaeagles4life said:

Where did you hear that?

I read it in the Manly Daily about 3 months ago

yeah i wasnt sure as i didnt read it anywhere so i thought id mention it after he confirmed he was staying on.

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader

bennyeagle said:
Does anyone on here know if we are genuinely in the hunt for a forward ? Its something that is extremely alraming, if things are is this should be our front row squad for next year.

King
Kite
Rose
Galavou
Watmough
Harrison
Stewart
Buhrer

Cunningham ?
Robinson ?

Is there even a rumour doing the rounds that we may be interested in someone ?

Screw trying to sign someone... LETS START BLOODING SOME FUTURE SEA EAGLES FORWARDS! now is the perfect time... with the guidence of the snr forwards for the next few years i think we can get that mix between youth and experience again aswell as guiding the new forwards with our great culture and mongral defense style

Stevo

First Grader

Where are you hearing it and what are they saying? Money? Contract?

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

It could only be possible if we are thinking of trading in one of our existing senior props. Otherwise we could never afford him. My guess is that of our current props, only Kite and King would be on decent contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14