Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if we could sign a younger forward around mid 20's, instead of a forward thats 28 - 29 by the time we actually get him

It would seem possible with Harrison being let go. He isn't setting the world on fire and we have an abundance of backrowers (choc, glenn, buhrer, chee kam and goodall coming through) You can't see us carrying 2nd rowers on the bench next year as I imagine Buhrer will start? We are probably looking at another impact prop (faaoso) This would work well, Kite, King, Cunningham, Rose, Mauro and Jake T. Can't see Robinson and Skinner staying for too long. I can tell you from someone close to the club that Jake T is seen as a Webcke type franchise player for next ten years!!

Darren said:
It would seem possible with Harrison being let go. He isn't setting the world on fire and we have an abundance of backrowers (choc, glenn, buhrer, chee kam and goodall coming through) You can't see us carrying 2nd rowers on the bench next year as I imagine Buhrer will start? We are probably looking at another impact prop (faaoso) This would work well, Kite, King, Cunningham, Rose, Mauro and Jake T. Can't see Robinson and Skinner staying for too long. I can tell you from someone close to the club that Jake T is seen as a Webcke type franchise player for next ten years!!

The question i have is when will we realisticly be seeing these guys like Jake T, Cunningham, Chee kam & Goodall in first grade? without throwing them in too prematurely.

Stevo said:
Chee kam is huge. He'd probably be ready to go now. Not so sure about the other blokes.

Is he old enough to play NRL yet? I wanna see him play to see what the hype is about but i can never catch the raiders T cup games when they are on sat on fox. Is he really THAT good?

He goes well, usually a standout for the raiders, but this is under 20s so it's difficult to tell... Potentially great though

joeboy said:
Just read Daniel Harrison told to look for another club, although under contract for next year. Salary cap issues... Hopefully it means the deal with snake is done.

I wouldn't have thought he'd be on big enough money to affect the cap that much.

master blaster said:
your kidding,I thought Harrison was going great guns

Me too. This is a shock, if true. He's a keeper. And to return to the Dogs . . . that's even more sickening!

Harrison has been told to test the market and Parra are looking at him but I hope he stays he's has been doing well bith last year and this. Also his brother another 2nd rower is good and was playing in our SG Ball side.

eagles2win said:
Harrison could bite us eventually.
Seems to be getting better each game.

Heading back to the Dogs apparently

How the hell could he be goin to the dogs?? They've got enough backrowers to field 3 teams ffs!! And the salary cap?? Have they got one???

Can't wait to see how many players they have to let go. We've lost 4 players and are still under the pump, and they've bought Trex, Inu,Perrett Bros, upgraded Kasiano and now want Harrison. Just doesnt stack up for mine.

the mauler said:
eagles2win said:

How the hell could he be goin to the dogs?? They've got enough backrowers to field 3 teams ffs!! And the salary cap?? Have they got one???

Can't wait to see how many players they have to let go. We've lost 4 players and are still under the pump, and they've bought Trex, Inu,Perrett Bros, upgraded Kasiano and now want Harrison. Just doesnt stack up for mine.

At Manly 1 + 1 + 1 = 3
At Canterbury 1 + 1 + 1 = 1.5

Rambo1987 said:
the mauler said:
eagles2win said:

At Manly 1 + 1 + 1 = 3
At Canterbury 1 + 1 + 1 = 1.5

no no
At Canterbury 1+1+1= 3 salary caps

Why would we think of leeting Harrison go? My opinion is he is better than Buhrer will be in a year or two.
Solid defence, great offload and improving attack.
Manly would be mad to let him go.
And why would he go to the Bulldogs where he would be behind Trex and Pritchard?

Ronald Jock said:
And why would he go to the Bulldogs where he would be behind Trex and Pritchard?

Stagg is said to be going to the knights next year so the dogs will need someone to do the tackling of Pritchard and t-rex. Harrison better get used to doing 70 tackles a game at the dogs.

Ryan is skilled at doing these sort of comparisons so hopefully he is around.

You guys who say "how are the dogs under the cap", compare their squad (even with T Rex and others next year) against ours.

I guarantee ours looks more likely to be over.

I'm sick of this over the cap talk. Considering recent events it would be near impossible to rort the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12