Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin plays hooker for weena did his knee in, Outfoe the season,no surprises they got rise to come in! Good pick up !

swoop said:
Trent's status update
Rugby League

4 Jul 12 @ 12:15am by Jon Geddes

NARRAWEENA Rugby League Club has broken new ground by using Facebook to recruit the younger brother of Sea Eagles crowd favourite George Rose for the rest of this season.

Trent Rose made his debut for the Hawks in their 17-16 loss to Valley United in their A grade showdown at Beverley Job Park on Sunday.

"I put a notification on Facebook last Tuesday to a few of the boys I know in the area to see if any teams could snap me up before the June 30 deadline," Rose said.

"I've got mates in all different clubs around here and I got a few calls from a few of the boys but Narraweena pushed through with the talk so I ended up coming here."

Rose had one training run last Thursday night to learn the calls before making his debut for his new club.

With George watching on, the 25-year-old secondrower, who plays a very similar game to his brother, started to make more of an impact as the game went on.

"I haven't played competition football for eight or nine months," Rose said.

"It was a fast-paced game, I was surprised by the minutes I did get out on the field.

"Hopefully I can keep building up on that by the end of the year and if we get to the semis I can give it a good shake-up there."

Rose spent three years with the Sea Eagles, where he played Jersey Flegg and in the Premier League.

Last year he had an injury-interrupted season playing NSW Cup and Jim Beam Cup with Wentworthville.

"I was very happy for his first game and his experience adds a lot," Narraweena coach Cliff Lyons said.

The game's star was again Valley United's man mountain prop Dylan Montgomery, who proved almost unstoppable with his powerful charges.

Valley coach Nathan Hollingsworth said Montgomery had become even more dangerous by adding some ballplaying to his repertoire.

"That was the first time we won three on the trot this season, which is handy," Hollingsworth said.

In other games, Narrabeen and Manly Cove had a 26-all draw while Belrose thrashed Asquith 20-4.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/trents-status-update/

So Cliffy is still coaching Narraweena as well as our NSW Cup??

EagleRock40 said:
swoop said:
Trent's status update
Rugby League

4 Jul 12 @ 12:15am by Jon Geddes

NARRAWEENA Rugby League Club has broken new ground by using Facebook to recruit the younger brother of Sea Eagles crowd favourite George Rose for the rest of this season.

Trent Rose made his debut for the Hawks in their 17-16 loss to Valley United in their A grade showdown at Beverley Job Park on Sunday.

"I put a notification on Facebook last Tuesday to a few of the boys I know in the area to see if any teams could snap me up before the June 30 deadline," Rose said.

"I've got mates in all different clubs around here and I got a few calls from a few of the boys but Narraweena pushed through with the talk so I ended up coming here."

Rose had one training run last Thursday night to learn the calls before making his debut for his new club.

With George watching on, the 25-year-old secondrower, who plays a very similar game to his brother, started to make more of an impact as the game went on.

"I haven't played competition football for eight or nine months," Rose said.

"It was a fast-paced game, I was surprised by the minutes I did get out on the field.

"Hopefully I can keep building up on that by the end of the year and if we get to the semis I can give it a good shake-up there."

Rose spent three years with the Sea Eagles, where he played Jersey Flegg and in the Premier League.

Last year he had an injury-interrupted season playing NSW Cup and Jim Beam Cup with Wentworthville.

"I was very happy for his first game and his experience adds a lot," Narraweena coach Cliff Lyons said.

The game's star was again Valley United's man mountain prop Dylan Montgomery, who proved almost unstoppable with his powerful charges.

Valley coach Nathan Hollingsworth said Montgomery had become even more dangerous by adding some ballplaying to his repertoire.

"That was the first time we won three on the trot this season, which is handy," Hollingsworth said.

In other games, Narrabeen and Manly Cove had a 26-all draw while Belrose thrashed Asquith 20-4.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/trents-status-update/

So Cliffy is still coaching Narraweena as well as our NSW Cup??

Yep

Just watched lst nights Game Plan.The Mole has Brett at Canberra next year?!
Wonder when we will hear about Matt and Wolfie as well.
Hope we keep these three:angel:

HappilyManly said:

I think you will find that it was Stuart the coach not Stewart the player tipped to be at Canberra.

Utility Player said:
HappilyManly said:

I think you will find that it was Stuart the coach not Stewart the player tipped to be at Canberra.

yep thats right i initially thought it was the snake but can confirm its RS!

Snake was good wothout being great, he was safe. But on his performances i dont believe his asking price goes up. The shear fact he made origin though could have him demanding more !

Brett played well in origin. He ain;t going to get his own way in origin up against the very best. I don't think he could have done anymore. We did lack someone hitting the ball back at speed though instead of getting smashed and pushed back.

Bulldogs snare QLD State under 18 representative Lloyd, brother of Sam Perrett.

Joining Sam Perrett at the Bulldogs will be younger brother Lloyd, who represented Queensland in its win over NSW Under 18's at ANZ Stadium prior to State of Origin two last week in Sydney.

Lloyd is one of the most talented, and highly sought after junior props at his particular level.

Canterbury has been on an aggressive recruitment drive recently, after they signed Warriors centre Krisnan Inu immediately while Manly backrower Tony Williams will come on board next year.

Only days ago (19th June) Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg claimed he hadn't given up hope of the Perrett brothers joining the club soon, and that has now become reality, with both players committing long term.

Sorry if old news:-

NRL RUMOUR MILL‏@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL

Bulldogs favs to snare Brett Finch

What's that say for Reynolds / Hodko / Keating???

Again - may be old news:-

Bulldogs set to re-sign in form Dene Halatau:

THIS week's freakish cold and wet snap in Queensland played havoc with Canterbury's plans to break up their training routine.

The team stopped off on the Sunshine Coast for three-day camp on their way home from Mackay, where they defeated Melbourne last Sunday.

Coach Des Hasler wanted to train his players in the warmer weather - and on sand - to shake them up ahead of this weekend's bye. But the miserable weather restricted them to a session on Stockland Oval in Kawana Waters.

We also hear that in-form Bulldog Dene Halatau will soon be re-signed.

Damn, Taupau re-signed with the Dogs last week as well. I thought we might sneak in and grab him. Junior International. Had an injury run end to finish last year, but will be massive.

You really have to wonder about these mid-seasons signings. Why would Penrith, who are likely to finish in the bottom two, release Iosefa? He was the Tigers best player last night. And also Sandow Earl (sic).
Ditto Inu (warriors) and Perret (Easts).
It tells me that their old coaches weren't much good because Inu and Iosefa, in particular, are in outstanding form at their new clubs, who picked them up for peanuts.

Hi mate, I meant Taupua! Seems like players are getting out of contracts alot easier. If a guy like Taupua isn't getting much game time then like our 20's signing from NZ, time to move on. I read a Warriors fan and he went look at our props, Packer, and a long list of props so opportunity can make it work.

Ryan said:
Bulldogs snare QLD State under 18 representative Lloyd, brother of Sam Perrett.

Joining Sam Perrett at the Bulldogs will be younger brother Lloyd, who represented Queensland in its win over NSW Under 18's at ANZ Stadium prior to State of Origin two last week in Sydney.

Lloyd is one of the most talented, and highly sought after junior props at his particular level.

Canterbury has been on an aggressive recruitment drive recently, after they signed Warriors centre Krisnan Inu immediately while Manly backrower Tony Williams will come on board next year.

Only days ago (19th June) Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg claimed he hadn't given up hope of the Perrett brothers joining the club soon, and that has now become reality, with both players committing long term.

Sorry if old news:-

NRL RUMOUR MILL‏@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL

Bulldogs favs to snare Brett Finch

What's that say for Reynolds / Hodko / Keating???

Again - may be old news:-

Bulldogs set to re-sign in form Dene Halatau:

THIS week's freakish cold and wet snap in Queensland played havoc with Canterbury's plans to break up their training routine.

The team stopped off on the Sunshine Coast for three-day camp on their way home from Mackay, where they defeated Melbourne last Sunday.

Coach Des Hasler wanted to train his players in the warmer weather - and on sand - to shake them up ahead of this weekend's bye. But the miserable weather restricted them to a session on Stockland Oval in Kawana Waters.

We also hear that in-form Bulldog Dene Halatau will soon be re-signed.

Damn, Taupau re-signed with the Dogs last week as well. I thought we might sneak in and grab him. Junior International. Had an injury run end to finish last year, but will be massive.

Do the bulldogs have a salary cap? Seriously they must have a great accountant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10