Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah heard he has alot of talent! Let's hope it's true then , apparantly it was in an eels forum saying he was heading to manly so have to wait and see if it's true.

Darren said:
just read that he was highly rated at the Eels. A bit of a surprise but maybe he sees a chance with whare, oldfield and maybe wolfie leaving. Was an outstanding junior so this could be a winner for us. Wouldn't be on big dollars so like Chee Kam, a sensible salary cap signing. 2 young cheap wingers in jorge and gagan seems feasible.

This seems to be our problem we get them young or locals and we have an expensive core to our team which cost big $ (and are worth it).

We lose them after a couple of years.

Another signing.

By the Mole in today's RLW.

Manly have signed exciting young Warriors fullback Peta Hiku. A dynamic ball runner, Hiku has replaced Omar Slaimankhel in the No. 1 spot for the Warriors Toyota Cup side this season and Manly see the 19 year old as an ideal back up to star fullback Brett Stewart in coming seasons.

RE: Another signing.

Ideal backup or Snake isnt staying? Seems odd with the high hopes for Gutherson who is only 2 years younger.

Does that mean that Bretty will be here for the comming seasons:)

Hope the Wolfman is also not forgotten by the Manly Retention Committee. Get some women on there quick smart :idea:

Larissa, would it be possible to get the MWSE Site to add a Section for the 2013 Recruits?

Good signing. He's not a small bloke. Just because he's playing full back now doesn't mean he won't also bolster our wing stocks with a view to moving him into Jamie Lyons spot when he vacates.

Some of these star youngsters may be ear-marked for other positions than what they are currently used in.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Some of these star youngsters may be ear-marked for other positions than what they are currently used in.
Alternatively Tooves may have decided that thirteen fullbacks is the way to go...

Realistically it may only be 2 or 3 years away mate. Jamie Lyon is the sort of bloke who will not string it out and retire on top.

I don't mind the club having a couple of options. There is no guarantee either will be our next fullback as the pubs and clubs of this world are full of people who could have been the next big thing, by not putting all our eggs in one basket shows the clubs is putting in place some long term plans and I like it.

Is it just me or has there been a shift in our recruitment?

We seem to be signing more Toyota cup players than I can remember? Or is my mind playing tricks??

A young Warrior
Signs with Manly sea Eagles
His name is a poem

Another signing.

lsz said:
Is it just me or has there been a shift in our recruitment?

We seem to be signing more Toyota cup players than I can remember? Or is my mind playing tricks??

Gearing up for another assault in a few years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12