Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with a relative of Brad Taikarangi's and I told her that someone on here posted that they heard he was being linked to Manly. She asked him if there was any truth to that and he was surprised that she knew. She thinks it's true from his reaction, although he wouldn't confirm or deny anything, saying it was being left to his manager.

bones said:
I work with a relative of Brad Taikarangi's and I told her that someone on here posted that they heard he was being linked to Manly. She asked him if there was any truth to that and he was surprised that she knew. She thinks it's true from his reaction, although he wouldn't confirm or deny anything, saying it was being left to his manager.

oh wow.
From what I can tell on Zero Tackle he is already contracted for next year at the roosters.

bones said:
It just occurred to me it's pointless to 'like' your posts because you have so many likes already. It's a bit like donating to the Packer family, or offering to sponsor Gina Rinehart.
[edit - I realised this after I just liked your post!]

MWSE said:
bones said:

oh wow.
From what I can tell on Zero Tackle he is already contracted for next year at the roosters.

Yeah he probably is, but they would need to clear a few players out to make space in the cap for SBW.

tookey said:
Brookvale said:
Souffs prop comin over the bridge?

We were rumoured to have been talking to Adrian Ha'angana before his contract was terminated by souths

I have been told his contract was terminated because he and James Roberts were intoxicated and went to a brothel and abused a worker. I know a girl who is dating a souths Toyota cup player. She told me he (Ha'angana) was coming to Manly. Time will tell I guess.

bones said:
MWSE said:
bones said:

oh wow.

Yeah he probably is, but they would need to clear a few players out to make space in the cap for SBW.

tookey said:
Brookvale said:

We were rumoured to have been talking to Adrian Ha'angana before his contract was terminated by souths

I have been told his contract was terminated because he and James Roberts were intoxicated and went to a brothel and abused a worker. I know a girl who is dating a souths Toyota cup player. She told me he (Ha'angana) was coming to Manly. Time will tell I guess.

And I heard that they went to the brothel wearing souths gear which didn't impress the club.

tookey said:
bones said:
MWSE said:
bones said:
[/quotep

oh wow.

tookey said:
Brookvale said:

And I heard that they went to the brothel wearing souths gear which didn't impress the club.

It didn't impress the girls either.

MadMarcus said:
tookey said:
bones said:
MWSE said:
bones said:
[/quotep

oh wow.

tookey said:
Brookvale said:

It didn't impress the girls either.

Very Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12