Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nrl Gossip are saying we have signed young panthers winger Jesse Sene-Lefao, dont know if there is any truth behind it.

Jesse Sene-Lefao
Date of Birth : 8 December, 1989
Height : 189 cm
Weight : 100 kg
Position : Second-row, Centre
Junior Clubs : Brothers

bennyeagle said:
Nrl Gossip are saying we have signed young panthers winger Jesse Sene-Lefao, dont know if there is any truth behind it.

Normie said:
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Date of Birth : 8 December, 1989
Height : 189 cm
Weight : 100 kg
Position : Second-row, Centre
Junior Clubs : Brothers

sounds good

RE: Another signing.

Hi there I'm a Kiwi and new to the Forum. Just joined but been a Manly fan since 1990. Anyway I'm so stoked Peta has signed for the Sea Eagles. I'm his uncle and it's awesome he will play for my team. Apparently the Warriors tried to counter offer Manly but he was offered a better shot at making first grade then with the Warriors. I said if he wants to have fun then stay with Warriors but if he wants to win go to Manly and just learn what it's like to play for a champion team and organization with a proud history. The experience he would gain playing with the World Class players we have would be invaluable to his progression as a person and player. He definitely has the talent to succeed and the Eagles environment will hopefully bring out the best in him and further his development.

Jax24 said:
Hi there I'm a Kiwi and new to the Forum. Just joined but been a Manly fan since 1990. Anyway I'm so stoked Peta has signed for the Sea Eagles. I'm his uncle and it's awesome he will play for my team. Apparently the Warriors tried to counter offer Manly but he was offered a better shot at making first grade then with the Warriors. I said if he wants to have fun then stay with Warriors but if he wants to win go to Manly and just learn what it's like to play for a champion team and organization with a proud history. The experience he would gain playing with the World Class players we have would be invaluable to his progression as a person and player. He definitely has the talent to succeed and the Eagles environment will hopefully bring out the best in him and further his development.

Awesome work Jax I hope the kid has a stellar career at the home of rugby league excellence.

Welcome Jax, that's a brilliant outcome for you. Well done on providing that very accurate advice. You can become the club's new talent scout and we can pick the eyes out of their u20's every year!

Jax24 said:

G'day mate,

Thanks for joining up and giving us some info.

- Hopefully he can have fun at Manly as well :)

I hope he goes well and thanks for posting.

^Cheers everyone for the warm welcomes. Yeah I hope Peta does well and judging by the young talent that Manly have developed into 1st Graders the last few years he has a good shot. Also Globaleagle your absolutely right. I hope he has the best of both worlds and not only wins but has fun doing it lol.

Bradza said:
Welcome Jax, that's a brilliant outcome for you. Well done on providing that very accurate advice. You can become the club's new talent scout and we can pick the eyes out of their u20's every year!
Cheers Bradza I will definitely keep and eye on the young talent we have here over the ditch. I must say Manly definitely acquired probably two of the best players from the Warriors U20 in Peta and Ligi Sao. Ligi is one of the top props in the Toyota Cup and has great stamina and very strong leg drive with a solid but athletic build. Peta has really taken
his opportunity and run with it. He has looked
far more competent than Slaimankhel at the
back and is solid under the high ball and on
defense. He has decent pace and is a very
aggressive and fearless runner. Both should
see playtime next year if they continue to develop their games.

MWSE said:
He could very well be the starting right winger next season!
Yeah he's got a good chance with Wolfman out for a while and Whare and Oldfield leaving. The opportunity is there for him so it's up to him to grab it. Long way to go yet but very possible.

From http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Player-movement-rumours :

kimox said:
- Kite to the Tigers next year to free up cap room
- In return back rower Junior Moors from the Tigers to the Sea Eagles

(reported in RLW and I have also heard this elsewhere)

Out:-
Darcy Lussick -> Eels
Daniel Harrison -> Eels
Michael Oldfield -> Roosters
Tony Williams -> Bulldogs
Dean Whare -> Panthers

Possibly Out:-
Vic Mauro -> UK
Tim Robinson -> Eels
Brent Kite -> Tigers

In:-
Ligi Sao <- Warriors NYC