Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
MadMarcus said:
It is a done deal: Brett Stewart will be at the Bulldogs Dragons Roosters London Irish Raiders [???] next year.

Can anyone verify this for me, please? Has there been anything mentioned on the status of what will be happening with Brett Stewart for next year? I haven't heard a word about it.
Don't all speak at once :)

MadMarcus said:
It is a done deal: Brett Stewart will be at the Bulldogs Dragons Roosters London Irish Raiders [???] next year.

Can anyone verify this for me, please? Has there been anything mentioned on the status of what will be happening with Brett Stewart for next year? I haven't heard a word about it.
Don't all speak at once :)

LONDON, Aug 7 (Reuters) - Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has offered Olympic sprint champion Usain Bolt help in getting a trial with the Premier League soccer club.

Ferdinand told the 100 metres gold medallist he would put in a good word with manager Alex Ferguson after Bolt said he would jump at the chance of playing for one of the most famous clubs in the world.....We might have competition for his signature.

LONDON, Aug 7 (Reuters) - Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has offered Olympic sprint champion Usain Bolt help in getting a trial with the Premier League soccer club.

Ferdinand told the 100 metres gold medallist he would put in a good word with manager Alex Ferguson after Bolt said he would jump at the chance of playing for one of the most famous clubs in the world.....We might have competition for his signature.

Moondog said:

Got to admit he looks more like a soccer or AFL player. The guy that runs second to Bolt, Yohan Blake, has a bit more of a league player's body and he's got a Steve Matai hair do.

Moondog said:

Got to admit he looks more like a soccer or AFL player. The guy that runs second to Bolt, Yohan Blake, has a bit more of a league player's body and he's got a Steve Matai hair do.

MadMarcus said:

no use asking a sensible question around here.

MadMarcus said:

moffy said:
MadMarcus said:

There was a Snake rumour thread about two weeks ago. I think it got a bit off track so was shut down.
There was nothing really to update. A rumour to Catalans Dragons in France and also many saying he will stay with Manly. Hoping the Manly part is true.
That was very sensible of me.

moffy said:
MadMarcus said:

There was a Snake rumour thread about two weeks ago. I think it got a bit off track so was shut down.
There was nothing really to update. A rumour to Catalans Dragons in France and also many saying he will stay with Manly. Hoping the Manly part is true.

niccipops said:
moffy said:
MadMarcus said:

Catalan I think have there international quota now(so unless he finds another passport will be hard for him).
Another thing is they are doing a please explain to the RFL as to why they are coping dodgy decisions and have threaten to pull out of the ESL.
Which would be disastrous given a) what's happened to Bradford b) Salford could go belly up and now this.

I'm surprised managers have got an eye on this :
There is supposedly a French comp starting that would run during our off season. Watch how many players do that like the old days

niccipops said:
moffy said:
MadMarcus said:

Catalan I think have there international quota now(so unless he finds another passport will be hard for him).
Another thing is they are doing a please explain to the RFL as to why they are coping dodgy decisions and have threaten to pull out of the ESL.
Which would be disastrous given a) what's happened to Bradford b) Salford could go belly up and now this.

I'm surprised managers have got an eye on this :
There is supposedly a French comp starting that would run during our off season. Watch how many players do that like the old days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8