Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the Tigers have lost the plot with recruitment. They are cutting some players who bleed for the club, and bring in a dud like Blair. They let two of their juniors, Ryan and Mullaney, go to Parra, and I can't see the sense in chasing Kite. No because he isn't good, but because of his age. Balmain-Wests have a huge junior nursery and have not cultivated it.
I don't care, but it seems Cronulla is picking up all the Tigers off cuts and are reaping the benefits. It should be interesting next season when the Sharks play the Tigers.

It is obvious to every punter that tigers will start 2013 favourites. They have the roster to win it. Don't they?

Could be a great signing BE! I remember seeing him a few years ago at fullback with the Storm in Toyota cup. He destroyed us and couldn't be stopped. He was so fast and scored a load of tries. He ain't the biggest but he could really move. That day I was thinking damn, Rick Chisolm's son and not playing for us! Hope he comes here!

Cronulla are signing some players. Lewis, Gordon, Ryan and possibly Heighno. Still lack some quality centres though, unless they think Ryan is going to fill one of those spots.

Who on earth are the Tigpies clearing the decks for, theyve lost some expensive players.. And if farah leaves, then they will be set to throw the kitchen sink at a couple of players..

Ellis and tuqiri gone aswell.

Why would Wonder-boy leave? The Tigers are a basket case. Sheens has lost the plot, big time. The Board are divided on him and can't afford to punt him. Remarkable really that Rothfield hasn't got into them. To busy concentrating on our stuff. If Kitey goes there, that's just sad.

Well, Darren mate - you wanted us to get younger. I reckon there may be a few spots open next season. For some reason, I believe Kite, Rose, Lussick, Harrison, Whare, Oldfield, Mauro, Robinson & Williams will all not be here next season.

I still believe Wolfman may be ready by round one, because it will have been 6 full months of re-hab by the time the season proper starts. He MAY miss the trials as well I reckon.

Therefore, we have:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
16. Richard Fa'oso
17. Joe Galuvao

18. Ben Farrar
19. Liam Foran
20. Ligi Sao
21. Michael Chee-Kam
22. Peta Hiku
23. Liam Higgins
24. Magnus Stromquist
25. James Cunningham

is as close to a 25 as I can make it. Even then, Jake would be a stretch.

Had a look at the Tigers forum, they seem pretty confident they've signed Kite.

Will miss the Kitey if he goes. He was one of our 1st big name signings in 2005 who along with BK changed the club.

On here I haven't been a fan of Kite, until the big games roll around and he is awesome however if him going saves us a good back, especially Snake then bye bye Kite thanks for the memories

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Read on twitter Manly may sign Dane Chisholm from the Tigers

If he is Ricky's son I would love to have him back at Manly where he belongs.:heart:
Have wonderful, albeit brief memories of his amazingly talented Dad who sadly succumbed to his addictions.:angel:

As Beau Ryan is a Shark now, I wonder of the Lady who named her baby in his honour will rename the unfortunate kiddie:s
If its true about Kitey, its a sad day for us Manly Fans but probably a good payday for Kitey.
Can't understand the rebuilding angle, they sign Kite and Anasta but release their young, fast Players:huh:

Ryan said:
Well, Darren mate - you wanted us to get younger. I reckon there may be a few spots open next season. For some reason, I believe Kite, Rose, Lussick, Harrison, Whare, Oldfield, Mauro, Robinson & Williams will all not be here next season.

I still believe Wolfman may be ready by round one, because it will have been 6 full months of re-hab by the time the season proper starts. He MAY miss the trials as well I reckon.

Therefore, we have:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Jake Trbojevic
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
16. Richard Fa'oso
17. Joe Galuvao

18. Ben Farrar
19. Liam Foran
20. Ligi Sao
21. Michael Chee-Kam
22. Peta Hiku
23. Liam Higgins
24. Magnus Stromquist
25. James Cunningham

is as close to a 25 as I can make it. Even then, Jake would be a stretch.

Mauro and Robinson are staying. Rose may or may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10