Rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Cronk can get ****ed as far as I'm concerned, the talk is that any deal he signs will be with a condition that he doesn't play against Melbourne

He wouldn't do a worse job than Green but I can't cop that condition
Id actually hate him in our colours. How would he ever be committed to manly , I dont think so .

Could find a better way to spend (what $900k?).

Wonder if they will ask DCE how he feels about his mate from SOO coming in to take over the team?

Last edited:
We have to stop shifting the blame to Green, we really do. He has somehow become the scapegoat of last nights controversial loss and many other poor showings (last night we weren't that bad though). Green has consistenly been very solid, and is a player who just binds the team together by doing a job and by being a leader. Cronk is past it, Green is fine and his defence last night was likewise.

Cronk would be an absolute waste of money

We have to stop shifting the blame to Green, we really do. He has somehow become the scapegoat of last nights controversial loss and many other poor showings (last night we weren't that bad though). Green has consistenly been very solid, and is a player who just binds the team together by doing a job and by being a leader. Cronk is past it, Green is fine and his defence last night was likewise.

Cronk would be an absolute waste of money
Well said sir. I'm a Green fan myself, (Tom Wright just scoring as i type lol, coincidence or what!!?), but until Wright comes through the value is with Green.

Green is doing good.
Cronk would be better
We are a very skilllful committed side but are a very dumb side.
Cronk had a great game yesterday
Cherry is captain but is not such a great leader

Green is doing good.
Cronk would be better

I disagree mate. About DCE anyway. Was watching and noticed when we stupidly gave away a penalty he was the first guy to get to the sideline invade they shanked it. Uate was not concentrating at all.

Tend to agree he has been a little off his game this year. I think we need better forwards and a good centre

What we also need is a big winger with some pace. Wright looked like he was running in quicksand last night after that intercept - an all too common occurrence. He just offers nothing on attack.

Green is doing good.
Cronk would be better

Cronk was hardly sighted against the Eels!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8