Run Koula Run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For a centre he doesn't score many tries nor set many/any up.
His defence is quite good and he is a trier, but he has to find a way of getting into space and being able to beat a player with a step or a swerve.
Played much better previous two weeks on the left.

with the rushing defence of the rorters tonight I was amazed we didn’t kick in behind their line and give speedsters like koula and Saab the chance to chase. It was so obvious from the stands.

Maybe the team was told to get gritty tonight and not try to get out of trouble by trick shots and risky plays.

I agree with what u said btw.

with the rushing defence of the rorters tonight I was amazed we didn’t kick in behind their line and give speedsters like koula and Saab the chance to chase. It was so obvious from the stands.
Agreed… it was obvious on the telly too that the grubber to the corner was on but the ball service was slow and the defence was in our face too quickly more often than not…
Schu’s ball to Ben T was one of the few times our ball player looked to have time to make a decision…
Credit to rorters, their line speed was impressive and they did not get pinged for being offside often…

I'd love Koula to intercept a pass or be passed the ball in open space and run at full speed to score a try! Have been waiting forever and continue to...

There's even been a distinct lack of Saab's runaway tries and have given up holding my breath.

I'd love Koula to intercept a pass or be passed the ball in open space and run at full speed to score a try! Have been waiting forever and continue to...

There's even been a distinct lack of Saab's runaway tries and have given up holding my breath.
He's back outside DCE getting no good ball.
Siebold cannot see that his best game was outside the shoe.

Koula has been dog **** since he was linked with Rugby. I hope we didn't pay through the nose for what I feel is a 2023 Scott Donald.

I thought we looked better when he was at fullback tbh. Earlier ball with more space. Wasted outside old glue hands Haumole.
That was a crucial blow when the Basketballer, aka Exaggerated Hairstyle Head (EHH), aka Glue Hands, knocked on early in the tackle count after the 40/20. Sometimes the glue is more like grease on his hands.

Go 10-0 up then, things could have panned out differently.

Koula has been dog **** since he was linked with Rugby. I hope we didn't pay through the nose for what I feel is a 2023 Scott Donald.
Ouch. That seems a bit harsh. The young bloke is rarely given any room to move but is the most likely to make a break despite this. He takes a lot of the tough runs and more than not, bends the line. The kid is full of effort and I reckon if he had players providing a better service, he'd be that strike player we need. Every other week, the backline looks like they just met. I get the feeling it's as frustrating for him as it is for us.

I thought we looked better when he was at fullback tbh. Earlier ball with more space. Wasted outside old glue hands Haumole.
Agree - Olakauatu is destroying Koula with his ball hogging and general lack of ball skills. I believe Ola should be moved into the front row where is sole attribute of physicality will be more valuable. Should be replaced inside Koula by someone who knows how to create space and pass.

Koula is about the only player in our team that looks mildly dangerous with the ball. His speed makes him a threat. If we actually used him properly instead of a battering ram, he and the team would be much better off.
Agree. Olakauatu is cruelling Koula with his complete lack of ball skills.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8