Run Koula Run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if they will (Dr) pepper (Pepsi) Ko(u)la this week?

Just as long as they all stay off the Coke this week I’ll be happy.

Disappointed that A&W didn’t make the bench and is only a reserve.

Koula didn't seem to click outside dce and ola last year. Hoping he can get more involved outside brooks and burbo/schu.

Reuben had a blinder when he played right centre inside saab last year.
Ola's sneaky onehanded offloads in traffic to a backing up flying Koula proved to be lethal for us, looking for this play again on Sunday, this really would be something to savour.

Ola's sneaky onehanded offloads in traffic to a backing up flying Koula proved to be lethal for us, looking for this play again on Sunday, this really would be something to savour.
Dont see enough of Olas offloads. I hope its part of his game weve worked on. He could be devastating with a consistently good offload. We lack a bit of second phase play at times.

I watched that game last night. Garrick killed it at right center!
Presume this was the game against the Titans . Don "t recall Garrick doing that much special in attack but had to be pleasing that his defence measured up well ,in contrast to some of his defensive efforts at full back
Anyway can only hopefully get better with his all round game there , quite a gifted open field runner in many respects ,
Certainly a different playing style to Parker and Harper but every chance to do well there and with the additional pace factor a major plus

Presume this was the game against the Titans . Don "t recall Garrick doing that much special in attack but had to be pleasing that his defence measured up well ,in contrast to some of his defensive efforts at full back
Anyway can only hopefully get better with his all round game there , quite a gifted open field runner in many respects ,
Certainly a different playing style to Parker and Harper but every chance to do well there and with the additional pace factor a major plus
Could've been the mauling of the Phins.

No it was against the dolphins round 15

Check out the 1:24.20 time stamp

Yes, Garrick - 3 tries, 2 try assists, line breaks & 30 points.

good to have some more detail .
Main recollections from that game were Turbo"s influential plays and Koula "s runaway try off Sam Fainu .
Some ordinary Phins defence but some very enterprising play by Manly to indicate the ability in attack , even Shu looked goof from some less pressure defence
As i said , was more pleased with Garrick "s solid tackling against the Titans at centre but certainly good to see some nice touches from him in attack in the Phins game

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8