Ryan Matterson off contract for 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
can't agree with you there Biff, I followed Gutherson right through the juniors and he was always a 100%er and match winner ..... his backing up and defence were first class and as for injury prone ... we kept Turbo
At the time gutho did he acl then did another acl the next season. He barely played for 3 years. Then he got a spoon at parra At the time we had so many outside backs and we can all agree turbo is better than Gutherson. Turbo wasn't injury prone back then and gutho was. So yeah I don't really know what you are saying its not like the club is omnipotent. While gutho was in rehab turbo was carving up! Gutherson is also a massive arrogant twat! Just look at the way he carries on... though i think after origin he realised no one carries on like that. If he doesn't do that stupid hip thrust he will go up 10% in my books.. there was a season were he played center and 5/8th for parra. That season he was my favourite player! He was amazing he busted his ass for the spooners. I remember one game he kicked in goal chased it and grabbed the guy then screamed out help me! And the others joined in and took the player in goal. That right there made me like him... but then he became and arrogant twat named the "king" LOL after doing nothing.

He a good player but we'd have to pay overs and that's partly why we are in the mess we are in. 'He's shown in the past he'll go to the highest bidder. We need to stop digging ourselves deeper.

Haha its a running joke on here. Dont be a moran

Its a priceless and timeless joke ,that makes me laugh every time I see it

1615950292315.png

Ryan Matterson is a worry, very good player, however, he left a premiership winning Roosters side to chase the money at the $hittyTigers, and before the season was up he wasn't happy with his contract and sought a release to Parra, now his agent is sending out emails regarding his availability for next season, this sounds a warning.
He is off contract. Thats what they are supposed to do.. i see you have lots of likes to that post.... wow! One of the best players and 11 people dont want him hahahahahahahahahahaha but afb was ok. Club culture blah blah blah we are **** and need good players anyone can see that. Souths will crush us, dragons will as well and storm. Oh boy. But yeah lets go after the dregs because they might improve our club culture LOL do any of you know the bloke? Apparently he is a top bloke and a nice guy. Who else can we sign? Who is this perfect player that you all want?

Hmmm does it matter? It's not up to me haha.

But to be honest it sounds like he's getting his managers to fish for offers to get an upgrade at Parra. I think we've made a genuine offer for Brown so that's who we'll be getting...if anyone.
Im pretty sure you'd be over the moon if he came to Manly. Brown is good as well. Id be happy with either of them and at the same time stick it to parra. Oh what a feeling! Make them pay for stealing foran Watmough and will hoppa. Throw the bank at whoever we dont want so parra have to match it then pull out last minute hehe time we played dirty! Also should throw an offer sivos way to increase his market value

So his reps have sent an email to all clubs to gauge interest....this is just bargaining chip talk and he won't leave. Just gets Parra to cough up more.

I'm not getting excited as we get linked to anyone off contract and they end up staying. Who would want to be a part or associated with what we witnessed on Saturday?

We are either a bargaining chip or a stop over for unwanted players or players headed for ESL/retirement.

Yeah nah Foran was a gun.. Gutherson we let go because he was injury prone and we had too many good players. Besides he came good years later. Api well we had fainu and he is much better just a moran it seems.
Yeah nah (don’t dream it’s over). Gutho came good right from the word go at Faecalmatta. Probably something to do with having a point to prove.

Meanwhile we have the Eleven Hundred Thousand Dollar Man sitting on the sidelines...again. Gutherson would be very handy right now.

So his reps have sent an email to all clubs to gauge interest....this is just bargaining chip talk and he won't leave. Just gets Parra to cough up more.

I'm not getting excited as we get linked to anyone off contract and they end up staying. Who would want to be a part or associated with what we witnessed on Saturday?

We are either a bargaining chip or a stop over for unwanted players or players headed for ESL/retirement.
If the media reports are correct and we have offered Brown greater then the 600K, I don’t think we would have to offer Matterson to much north of that figure.

Say 700K for two seasons on that right edge and Guaca on the left could be a good combination.

Over the last 30 odd years we have produced some great local backrowers, as of now we have Guaca who has shown potential to be a class player, we (the squad) need a class backrower more than a middle forward.

Yeah nah (don’t dream it’s over). Gutho came good right from the word go at Faecalmatta. Probably something to do with having a point to prove.

Meanwhile we have the Eleven Hundred Thousand Dollar Man sitting on the sidelines...again. Gutherson would be very handy right now.
I don't think it was from the word go.. i remember an article with him saying the eels fans hated him. He did his acl twice right? He would be handy now sure... who let him go anyway ?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10