S.O.O Game 3 - 2015 Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice Ralpie? QLD based state of origin- sort of defeats the purpose?

We know no NSWails people are interested when they know they are going to lose. suck it up princess.

You all love to put it down when you are losing, big deal when you are winning.

Well good or bad I don't know, but I was in Cairns last year when the Blues won, went to the pub across the road from the van park to watch the game. Walked in with my Blues jersey on , and found 300 rabid QLD fans booing and hissing at me.

At full time, I quietly punch the air and walked out.

Ironically I'm again in Cairns ( at the end of 8 weeks out west fishing and chasing red claw) and staying in the same van park .

Wonder if they'll have me back again ( at the same pub), maybe I'd be safer watching it in the safety of my caravan?

Nice Ralpie? QLD based state of origin- sort of defeats the purpose?

We know no NSWails people are interested when they know they are going to lose. suck it up princess.

You all love to put it down when you are losing, big deal when you are winning.
And there it is. This is why I utterly despise the SOO concept and why I have not watched a SOO game this century. It is the most divisive, hate filled concept that could be developed. No doubt the Qlders have latched on to it to try and give their humidity filled lives some meaning. Let's not even start about the fact that it utterly ruins the Premiership Competition for a full 8 weeks, or one third of the season and then we won't go into club players being injured or suspended and the poor club carrying the can for all of that.

Nodd, please try and understand, I don't give a rats arse, win lose or draw, but it seems to me to be of utmost importance to Qlders so it's all yours as far as I am concerned.

Well good or bad I don't know, but I was in Cairns last year when the Blues won, went to the pub across the road from the van park to watch the game. Walked in with my Blues jersey on , and found 300 rabid QLD fans booing and hissing at me.

At full time, I quietly punch the air and walked out.

Ironically I'm again in Cairns ( at the end of 8 weeks out west fishing and chasing red claw) and staying in the same van park .

Wonder if they'll have me back again ( at the same pub), maybe I'd be safer watching it in the safety of my caravan?
I know you can't run that fast, Mark, so it's a good thing you can fight.

I know you can't run that fast, Mark, so it's a good thing you can fight.
Funny you say that, almost got into one at SOO 2, at an outback pub.

When Tamou pushed Slater in the face a guy in a QLD Jersey jumps up and says " bloody grub cockroaches", to which I said " **** mate that's the pot calling the kettle black, Slaters the biggest grub in the game".

Well fair dinkum it was almost world war 3, until someone grabbed him and pulled him back, no punches thrown but don't worry " I was ready for battle".

Funny you say that, almost got into one at SOO 2, at an outback pub.

When Tamou pushed Slater in the face a guy in a QLD Jersey jumps up and says " bloody grub cockroaches", to which I said " **** mate that's the pot calling the kettle black, Slaters the biggest grub in the game".

Well fair dinkum it was almost world war 3, until someone grabbed him and pulled him back, no punches thrown but don't worry " I was ready for battle".
Good for you Mark. Me? I'd have invoked the NRL's 'no punch' rule and swung my handbag.

Mark....you're a grand-dad! Far to old and dare I say...mature....to be trying to fight in pubs.

Sheesh! :wait::wait::wait::giggle:

Or at least record it and post on here! lol

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I am probbly reading too much into things but there's quite a few nsw articles which kinda read like....nsw feel that there is an air of inevitability for a nsw victory this week.

Anyone else feel that? Qld seem to have knuckled down and are 'seething' at the chance for game 3 whilst nsw seem more...I dunno 'light'....'happy.'

Maybe I just have the song 'eye of the tiger' from the rocky marathon past weekend and feel nsw are a bit like apollo and Qld are Rocky.

Maybe it's all the smog from the bush-fires! Hard to breathe.

Hey can any Victorians recommend a good pub to watch the game near Melb CBD as I am down there for work? Not keen to go to Crown so other options with good beer, a meal would be appreciated!

it's almost 2am on soo game 3 day!!!!!

Are guys all awake and excited?!?!?!?!

woooot!

@The Wheel, the Limerick Arms pub in South Melbourne is another good option, 5mins from the city.

I watched the 2011 semi's there when Manly beat Brisbane...I went to the bar and realised Ivan Cleary and the Warriors coaching staff were sitting at table next to me. The Warriors had beaten the Storm in Melbourne. I remember there was a Manly player placed on report during the game (Maybe Matai?), and i heard Ivan laughing and saying "He's gone for the Granny!" but alas he wasn't suspended! Was very interesting to hear their comments throughout the game...as we all know we went on to spank the warriors good! hah! Great memories that game.. miss you Glenn!

JT has dissed Chez, the Blues creaming them is one big FU on our behalf :punch:
*IF* NSW get up, the sound of silence on the radio will be priceless during the morning work commute... Unless it's the sound of "Dobbo" crying into his coffee: I'd pay good money to listen to that...

Jesus Christ. The coverage starts off with Rabs banging his dick on Inglis's chin... Then jizzing all over Thurston..

Hey can any Victorians recommend a good pub to watch the game near Melb CBD as I am down there for work? Not keen to go to Crown so other options with good beer, a meal would be appreciated!
The precinct hotel in Richmond, the sporting globe on bridge re richmond is a sports bar as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4