[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Des biggest issue last night and a few other "top 4" games, has been Manly get ambushed early
This has plenty to do with getting the players mentally prepared pre game for a physical assault, which an inform Brisbane were always going to bring.
Sure it's also up to players at NRL level to have their mindset and energy levels ready to combat early pressure
But many important games we look off the pace in willingness and once opposition at this level or any level get a sniff of this, very hard to stay in the competition

Was feeling a little down over the last few days, few too many drinks along the way and maybe a little emotional @jbb/james

Just watched tonight’s game not feeling great so did a Covid test and what do ya know

Great way to start my iso

We really sucked tonight from kickoff till end

Hang in there buddy And take care of yourself.

Hopefully that was the flogging we needed.

Coaching staff flog them this week and season turns from here.
Seriously, so the floggings from Penrith, Roosters, Sharks, Souths weren't enough to jump this lot into action. I'm sorry but this is floggings a dead horse with this group of forwards especially. Keppie, Taupau, Bullemore, Sipley, Croker even Jake are beyond competitive in this era of fast play. Slow plodders, draught horses who will get lapped by the decent packs week after week.

Des biggest issue last night and a few other "top 4" games, has been Manly get ambushed early
This has plenty to do with getting the players mentally prepared pre game for a physical assault, which an inform Brisbane were always going to bring.
Sure it's also up to players at NRL level to have their mindset and energy levels ready to combat early pressure
But many important games we look off the pace in willingness and once opposition at this level or any level get a sniff of this, very hard to stay in the competition
Yeah agree. Three games this year we have been out of it after ten minutes. In two games we have let a kick off go dead or dropped it from the kick off and then let a try in after 60 seconds.

hahahahahaha, sack the coach..Why..??? you all carry on like this is a Grand final winning team and he can't coach, they are a mediocre team as seen last year , nothing more nothing less, we couldn't beat the top teams last year and won't this year...

Maybe you answered your own question ... This is his 4th year ... if as you say, it is a mediocre team .. then he has failed at step 1 .. roster and recruitment.

Pss . I actually think we have a good roster playing a very unstructured style of footy.

David Fifita. $1.1m

Tevita Pangai $750k

Tino F $900k

Luke Thompson $800k

Luke Brooks +$1m

Luke Keary $1.3m

and sadly Marty Taupau $800k

i could continue..
All those players are better than Jake (bar Martina). He’s a bench player at best. Should be reported to ASIC for fraud.

Agree, maxta, but is it really an ambush when it's almost always self-inflicted? As soon as Tommy watched the ball sail right past him from the kick-off, I knew we were getting flogged. Pretty sure the players knew it as well. Some of them tried to fight the tide but plenty of them, our "leaders" included, looked like they'd rather be somewhere else.

Agree, maxta, but is it really an ambush when it's almost always self-inflicted? As soon as Tommy watched the ball sail right past him from the kick-off, I knew we were getting flogged. Pretty sure the players knew it as well. Some of them tried to fight the tide but plenty of them, our "leaders" included, looked like they'd rather be somewhere else.
DCE is the wicked witch of the west any time there’s slight precipitation.

Exactly, and then our so called leader does a hail Mary short drop-out (which we never win those ever) and it's an easy try through non committed weak defense within 90 seconds and game over. It's a fuking laugh watching this lot pretend to be a top nrl team.

2019 is the only year Des deserves credit for since his return as it’s the last time we played with a bit of heart, and we could actually match it with the top sides back then. Last year was a complete fluke due to the new rules, a weak competition/draw and the COVID interruptions but we showed our true colours in the finals anyway.

We’ve had to deal with awful team selections, a total lack of effort in a lot of games and just terrible strategy where we’ve mostly been relying on a player who is lucky to play half the season. We will win a comp again one day but it won’t be with Des at the helm or with DCE as captain.

Was feeling a little down over the last few days, few too many drinks along the way and maybe a little emotional @jbb/james

Just watched tonight’s game not feeling great so did a Covid test and what do ya know

Great way to start my iso

We really sucked tonight from kickoff till end
hope you are ok mate. its a wicked emotional cocktail the jekyll/hyde manly performances, alcahol and a sickness .

i think the advice is to stay hydrated, take that as you will

at least now you have time to watch the doggies game if you can muster the strength

anyway thanks for the mention and keep well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10