Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seibold is playing with The Team That Des Built. It will take time.
Agree. Defence is attitude and giving a ****. Attitude and playing for your mate is something the coach should be able to have a bit of control over. I was hoping to see an improvement in attitude and the early signs were good as for first few games we did see an improvement but 76 points against us in the last few games that has gone? Not sure why. Our Defence / attitude has been poor for years Barrett, Dessie and so far signs are not looking that good for Seibold and crew.

Yeap people need to take a chill pill.
* Yesterday showed we don't have an elite middle go forward. Jake is a workhorse 40 tackles and 120 metres. I be seriously considering releasing Aloiai if we could upgrade and Paseka and keppie are average.
Throwing money at Jwh ( given chase of flegler shows we have cap space) or trying to get Afb back.
  • centres - luckily both Harper and Parker are off contract I simply not retain either. Harper is putrid and his missing assignment in first 3 minutes shows how out of his depth he is. Parker time to move on good against crap talent poor against good. Bring fletcher Myers up next year and sign another one.
  • hooker - Croker out of his depth as simply as that. Upgrade here either internally or sign someone.
  • tuilagi - putrid defender and a mediocre talent. Start Ben Turbo.

Agree. Defence is attitude and giving a ****. Attitude and playing for your mate is something the coach should be able to have a bit of control over. I was hoping to see an improvement in attitude and the early signs were good as for first few games we did see an improvement but 76 points against us in the last few games that has gone? Not sure why. Our Defence / attitude has been poor for years Barrett, Dessie and so far signs are not looking that good for Seibold and crew.
And who's been the constant throughout these years? Penn off the field, and DCE on the field

Look at the Dolphins. They have built their team from whoever they could sign. I don’t think they would be doing as well if Seibs was coaching them in place of Bennet. I have nothing against Seibold but he is the CEO and owner pick as coach. What I mean by this he is better at getting his points across at that level , than at player level. I am still hoping that I am wrong but I do not see him as as a significant upgrade above Des. ( never did)

Look at the Dolphins. They have built their team from whoever they could sign. I don’t think they would be doing as well if Seibs was coaching them in place of Bennet. I have nothing against Seibold but he is the CEO and owner pick as coach. What I mean by this he is better at getting his points across at that level , than at player level. I am still hoping that I am wrong but I do not see him as as a significant upgrade above Des. ( never did)

They recruited half the Storm pack.

Our brains trust recruit from Tigers.

But our CEO told us our roster is premiership quality, it was Des that was the problem.

Yeap people need to take a chill pill.
* Yesterday showed we don't have an elite middle go forward. Jake is a workhorse 40 tackles and 120 metres. I be seriously considering releasing Aloiai if we could upgrade and Paseka and keppie are average.
Throwing money at Jwh ( given chase of flegler shows we have cap space) or trying to get Afb back.
  • centres - luckily both Harper and Parker are off contract I simply not retain either. Harper is putrid and his missing assignment in first 3 minutes shows how out of his depth he is. Parker time to move on good against crap talent poor against good. Bring fletcher Myers up next year and sign another one.
  • hooker - Croker out of his depth as simply as that. Upgrade here either internally or sign someone.
  • tuilagi - putrid defender and a mediocre talent. Start Ben Turbo.
I would be giving the keys to Flanno right now as crazy as it sounds. He will do what needs to be done to turn things around. Seems like Seibold treads on eggshells and will just do what is necessary to please the players.
Nelson Solomona is off contract. I would sign him as to be the Ben Kennnedy 2.0 for manly.

Penn could have chosen Flanagan as head coach but opted for Seibold instead. It’s far too early to say if it’s a failure. He deserves a full season in the role to be judged on his ability to handle the head coaching job.
I was of the opinion last year, our biggest issue was Des. I still believe that and moving on from him was a step in the right direction. After that though, the next biggest issue was Cherry Evans. Simply put, he rarely performs at a level expected of a player on top money like that.
So the coaching team, still need to contend with him and what he contributes. I would like to see some more positional changes but for the better. Not worse as Des would often do.

Penn could have chosen Flanagan as head coach but opted for Seibold instead. It’s far too early to say if it’s a failure. He deserves a full season in the role to be judged on his ability to handle the head coaching job.
I was of the opinion last year, our biggest issue was Des. I still believe that and moving on from him was a step in the right direction. After that though, the next biggest issue was Cherry Evans. Simply put, he rarely performs at a level expected of a player on top money like that.
So the coaching team, still need to contend with him and what he contributes. I would like to see some more positional changes but for the better. Not worse as Des would often do.
Agreed. I think the next move is to make Jake the Captain, much in the same way Flanno had Gallen as Captain of the Sharks. The attitude coincides with the performance. Jake puts in the hard yards and is leading by example every week, the same can't be said of DCE.

My order of preference for coaches is: (1) Flanno > (2) Seibold > (3) Des. Not thrilled with the last few games but probably still too early. At least Seibs has made a few changes I feel Des never would have. With that said, I'd still prefer Flanno.

They recruited half the Storm pack.

Our brains trust recruit from Tigers.

But our CEO told us our roster is premiership quality, it was Des that was the problem.
A decade of failure goes hand in hand with a decade of Penn's incompetence and DCE's $$$ strangulation. Add in the wasted $$$ on the porcelain man and it's been a recipe for disaster that was always going to happen.

Really. What players in the current squad did des sign. It would be flat out being 4 or 5.

This ****show has been building since des was disrespected in 2010--11 and left.

We have had a revolving door of coaches and revolving door of CEO's it's time for a change of ownership.

When it comes to mismanaged NRL clubs we are the clear bronze medalist behind the tigers and dragons.

Really. What players in the current squad did des sign. It would be flat out being 4 or 5.

This ****show has been building since des was disrespected in 2010--11 and left.

We have had a revolving door of coaches and revolving door of CEO's it's time for a change of ownership.

When it comes to mismanaged NRL clubs we are the clear bronze medalist behind the tigers and dragons.
Put it this way then,how many in the squad did Seibold sign?

His last stint was 2018 to 2022. Only DCE and the Turbos were on contracts long enough not to at least have to he renewed in that time.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8