Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Every single one of them ... signed or re-signed in the 4 years under Dessie ....

As far as players Dessie attracted to the club ... that would be Boyle, Harper, Aloaia and Kelma ....
The quality talent we want at the club don't want to come here unless we pay overs. Having DCE, Turbo and Jake taking alot of the cap we can't afford to pay overs so we either recruit discards or not upto 1st grade standard type players. 😔

Please ...
Perhaps look at it from a slighly different perspective...if you were a player off contract last year looking for a deal for 2023 and you look at the way we were playing, the coaching upheaval, the lack of strong recruitment over the past few years, the management mistakes (inclusive jersey etc) is it somewhere an in demand player would want to come to?

Btw I think we are heading in the right direction in 2023, just getting there with very small steps.

Perhaps look at it from a slighly different perspective...if you were a player off contract last year looking for a deal for 2023 and you look at the way we were playing, the coaching upheaval, the lack of strong recruitment over the past few years, the management mistakes (inclusive jersey etc) is it somewhere an in demand player would want to come to?

Btw I think we are heading in the right direction in 2023, just getting there with very small steps.
Maybe there might some cheapies in England where you can sell the Northern Beaches lifestyle. lol

My original post was simply a response to a member saying that Dessie only signed 4 - 5 of the current squad ... I replied that he had signed ALL of them ...

Why we haven't signed players ... or whether we are an attractive destination ... is not a topic I have been involved in ..

Just thinking aloud… could there be some friction between Seibs and Flanno? Could somebody be struggling to play a background role and getting a little itchy to run a team? Perhaps even a little sub-conscious sabotage? Hard to believe the team has played so poorly in the last two rounds with these two working together and given the start to the season and promise shown…

Just thinking aloud… could there be some friction between Seibs and Flanno? Could somebody be struggling to play a background role and getting a little itchy to run a team? Perhaps even a little sub-conscious sabotage? Hard to believe the team has played so poorly in the last two rounds with these two working together and given the start to the season and promise shown…
A bit hard for someone like Flanno to respect Seibs when you compare the credentials. The question would be why Scotty from Marketing allowed this to take place.

A bit hard for someone like Flanno to respect Seibs when you compare the credentials. The question would by why Scotty from Marketing allowed this to take place.
It sounded good in theory, and Seibs strikes me as the philosopher and potential idealist who would have swallowed the idea, while I dare say Flanno is a hard-nosed realist who will do anything to personally win.

I think the part about Flanno doing anything to win isnt far from the truth lol
Well, he has runs on the board with his past. It’s sad because I do see the idealism of the picture with the two working together. I just don’t see Flanno’s ego seeing it that way.

Fact of the matter is while everyone will say Seibold will have injury toll, he still has Turbo, Dce, Jake and Olakau’atu all fit.
It's his job to make players lift and if he is defensive coach also it's on him watching Tuilagi and Harper miss assignments all the time

Well, he has runs on the board with his past. It’s sad because I do see the idealism of the picture with the two working together. I just don’t see Flanno’s ego seeing it that way.
I don't blame Flanno for feeling the way he would nor do I blame Seibold. But reporting to guy who is trying to achieve something you have already achieved would feel bizarre, especially if he's getting paid more coin.

I don't blame Flanno for feeling the way he would nor do I blame Seibold. But reporting to guy who is trying to achieve something you have already achieved would feel bizarre, especially if he's getting paid more coin.
It would take a special type of sociopath to block out his past unethical behaviour and feel unfairly victimised… though, exactly the sort of personality that often succeeds in this type of environment.

NRL 360 all putting Flanagans name ahead to be the next Dragons coach ahead of the bored meeting next week.

We have very little time to offer Flanno the top job before we are stuck with Seibold and only Seibold as head coach. Let's hope he doesn't run out of idea's like he did at the Broncos 😀

NRL 360 all putting Flanagans name ahead to be the next Dragons coach ahead of the bored meeting next week.

We have very little time to offer Flanno the top job before we are stuck with Seibold and only Seibold as head coach. Let's hope he doesn't run out of idea's like he did at the Broncos 😀
If Flanno becomes the head coach of the Dragons, I can see a lot of players in Manly wanting out. No stability , no plan , no nothing.

If Flanno becomes the head coach of the Dragons, I can see a lot of players in Manly wanting out. No stability , no plan , no nothing.

There are already two Manly players just signed to the dragons

Surely the Manly players will want to stay with supercoach Seibold than a proven premiership winning man manager coach like Flanno 🤔😀

We have very little time to offer Flanno the top job before we are stuck with Seibold
You mean the drug chest who ‘won’ a premiership with a team that was over the salary cap the year before AND the year after and then who cheated on his suspension?
No thanks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10