Sad News For Me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Townsville Eagle said:
Hi all,

I cannot stree enough what a wonderful family the Manly Supporters Group and Club are. All of you have never met me but share such warmth about all the good, caring and loving people there are in the world. I am honoured to be a Mnly Supporter and honoured to be part of the Manly family.

Once again, thank you again and I will live life as muc as I can as though this errible disease doesn't exist and get a positive approch t life. I will visit this site as I have done for some time and look forward to many more.

Thank youll so much and lets rip into the rest of the year. I feel another premiership is well within this great club and I for one want in.

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!!!!

TE
Mate, as a Manly supporter, you have Family all over the world, who will look out for you, if I was in a position to, would I help another Manly supporter in times of trouble ?...you bet your arse I would

There is an older Gent here a Taree, where I live and work, he is in a Wheel Chair and has lost both legs, he is a diehard tragic Manly Supporter (as we all are) and is a positive and happy go lucky old bugger, no matter how busy I am or how much of a **** Day I have had and just want people to go away and leave me alone I never fail to stop and have a chat with him about the weather, Manly and whatever else comes up

also the other night at Coles there was a young fella in front of me who had a Manly Cap on he came up five bucks short in his wallet (the old day before pay day curse) I gave him the five bucks, and the next day he tracked me down and paid me back

.......and that is what being part of this Manly Family is all about

Stay Strong Mate

GO MANLY, GO TOWNSVILLE EAGLE!!!!!!

hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
Townsville Eagle said:
Hi all,

I cannot stree enough what a wonderful family the Manly Supporters Group and Club are. All of you have never met me but share such warmth about all the good, caring and loving people there are in the world. I am honoured to be a Mnly Supporter and honoured to be part of the Manly family.

Once again, thank you again and I will live life as muc as I can as though this errible disease doesn't exist and get a positive approch t life. I will visit this site as I have done for some time and look forward to many more.

Thank youll so much and lets rip into the rest of the year. I feel another premiership is well within this great club and I for one want in.

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!!!!

TE
Mate, as a Manly supporter, you have Family all over the world, who will look out for you, if I was in a position to, would I help another Manly supporter in times of trouble ?...you bet your arse I would

There is an older Gent here a Taree, where I live and work, he is in a Wheel Chair and has lost both legs, he is a diehard tragic Manly Supporter (as we all are) and is a positive and happy go lucky old bugger, no matter how busy I am or how much of a s**t Day I have had and just want people to go away and leave me alone I never fail to stop and have a chat with him about the weather, Manly and whatever else comes up

also the other night at Coles there was a young fella in front of me who had a Manly Cap on he came up five bucks short in his wallet (the old day before pay day curse) I gave him the five bucks, and the next day he tracked me down and paid me back

.......and that is what being part of this Manly Family is all about

Stay Strong Mate

GO MANLY, GO TOWNSVILLE EAGLE!!!!!!

Nice to hear from you TE. Keep your spirits up.....that won't be hard following Manly, hopefully to another premiership!

And good on you kbj - nice 'feel good' post.

So sorry for your news TE...thinking of you at these times. Keep your family close.

Our family too has been rocked with tragedy recently as 4 weeks ago my 8 year old nephew passed suddenly from an asthma attack. Saddest time of my life.

He was buried with a Manly ball in his coffin.

Hoping Manly can win a premiership both for you and my nephew this year ...as well as all the rest of us.

Keep your chin up TE. It's cheesy but I love this quote from Kung Fu Panda..

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery but today is a gift. That's why it's called it the present!"

Make the most of every day.

Sad to hear . Its something we all have to go thru one day. PS don't believe in doctors i know people who beat cancer with certain things like raw vegan diets look into it.

tayls said:
So sorry for your news TE...thinking of you at these times. Keep your family close.

Our family too has been rocked with tragedy recently as 4 weeks ago my 8 year old nephew passed suddenly from an asthma attack. Saddest time of my life.

Hoping Manly can win a premiership both for you and my nephew this year ...as well as all the rest of us.

Now this is tragic so on hearing this I feel I have had a lucky life indeed, extremely sorry for your loss. A young life gone has a tear in my eye.

Very, very sorry.

tayls said:

So sorry to hear about the little guy mate, I'm sure I speak for all fellow Manly fans when I say that my heart bleeds a little more in these moments.
Together we are strong.
Together we are Manly.

TE you may feel that life is stacked against you now, but focus on the fun, and win against the experts' expectations - Manly Big :angel:

tayls said:

Tayls when I read this I actually burst into tears. I hope the little fella is in a better place.

TE my thoughts are with you.

TE - terrible news mate, but keep your head up and show that maroon n white courage and strength. Show your colours and be proud, hopefully theres a premiership coming next Sunday!

EagleRock40 said:
TE - terrible news mate, but keep your head up and show that maroon n white courage and strength. Show your colours and be proud, hopefully theres a premiership coming next Sunday!
man,that is shocking news for both,I am shattered just reading that,I dont know how people picked themselves up from these tragedies,but we do,we had a few bad years with our son,but thankfully,he is still with us,but we are still scarred by it today,but my heart goes out to TE and Tayls,hopefully the boys can get you a premiership win come sunday

Dear TE,

I haven't been on ST all that much in the last couple of months so I've only just come across this thread now and although I'm a bit late on the scene, I wanted to say how truly sorry I am to hear of your predicament.

Be as strong as you can and never give up hope. My dad stuck to this and we got a few extra quality years out of him past the initial 3-6 months diagnosis.
So hang in there brother. You can do this mate! We're all barracking for you!

Best wishes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6