Sadly .. The post of the year.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I stepped away for a year.
The poster of many names actually threatened me in a pm which I posted publicly so it's disappointing that he is welcomed back and indeed loved by some on here. I was told to go to the police but didn't want to create work for Dan and the team.

Mark I've met a few times and while we don't always agree on everything he is a Manly legend and plays the ball not the man.
I really do worry for Rosemary ( Mrs MFB) if he's not spending his time on here.

If you are one of the narcissist beta's on here with an inflated ego, please for the love of humanity take a long walk off a short plank.
I did not know this and fml that is some pathetic action on their part. But kudos for being the bigger man about it all. Says alot about your character

hhj
What you're proposing is censorship. We've been to war over **** like that.
Which war was that?!!
Ironic, one of the few areas where I support censorship is when people post fake news.
Another one is personal attacks. Basically the things that have been normalised in recent years in US politics. (For which incidentally I don't blame Trump, it is the long-term failure of the left that created the conditions of discontent in which an obvious crook like him could be seen as a saviour)

Simply observation ... without editorial ..

There are 100,000's of Manly supporters ... 70,000 of them were at the 2008/2011 Grandfinals ...

Yet, Silvertails, the Premier Social Media forum, can only attract or keep what appears to be the same 50 odd posters on a regular basis ... hmmm .... why is it so?

There are 100,000's of Manly supporters ... 70,000 of them were at the 2008/2011 Grandfinals ...

Yet, Silvertails, the Premier Social Media forum, can only attract or keep what appears to be the same 50 odd posters on a regular basis ... hmmm .... why is it so?
We're the only true supporters......? 😉🤦‍♀️

Good question feathered fiend
The only answer I can think of is that we the Silvertails forum mob must be a breed of our own :)

I wonder how the other NRL forums are going with numbers ?

From what I have seen of some of the other NRL sites say like Kennel this place is aeons ahead of them when it comes to my understanding of normal sensibility ( if there is such a thing) admittedly the kennel and some of the other sites set a very very low base. This place is also infinitely more civilised than say twitter even when discussing politics. I think some of us have very high expectations ( nothing wrong with that)

From what I have seen of some of the other NRL sites say like Kennel this place is aeons ahead of them when it comes to my understanding of normal sensibility ( if there is such a thing) admittedly the kennel and some of the other sites set a very very low base. This place is also infinitely more civilised than say twitter even when discussing politics. I think some of us have very high expectations ( nothing wrong with that)

For mine .. it is not a matter of negativity as such ... everyone has a right to Express how they feel ...

It is the abusive and vitriolic way of expressing it, coupled with the unrelenting volume of it in every thread.

Whether it is the owner, CEO, coach, asst. Coach, recruitment manager, Captain, players or even the ball persons .... start a thread praising anybody.. and within minutes you get a torrent of foul mouthed rubbish.

It is neither an informative or enjoyable experience on Silvertails for many.

And I think this was the essence of mark's original post.

For mine .. it is not a matter of negativity as such ... everyone has a right to Express how they feel ...

It is the abusive and vitriolic way of expressing it, coupled with the unrelenting volume of it in every thread.

Whether it is the owner, CEO, coach, asst. Coach, recruitment manager, Captain, players or even the ball persons .... start a thread praising anybody.. and within minutes you get a torrent of foul mouthed rubbish.

Sounds like you would have be an absolute top of the pops pork chop to get banned in this place.

the Bandwagon of all Bandwagoners.

. Don't censor them. We do not need more censorship. With the woke generation there is already too much of that **** going on. My kids are brain washed by the virtue signalling world we are
My girls too. Sometimes their reactions to what I’ve said makes me think that they think I’ve tapped into my inner Izzy Falau.😂

My girls too. Sometimes their reactions to what I’ve said makes me think that they think I’ve tapped into my inner Izzy Falau.😂
It's nuts hey ....... just nuts how far it has gone.

My wife asked my son's new girlfriend what she thought were the biggest differences between the generations and her reply was "racism".

Bu

OK. I get ya, Everyones is good, every gets a prize but I know I am a numbnut who has a fascination with lube and football. However, let's be honest our owners are **** ...... they are ****en terrible. They deserve what ever **** they get.

Their run has led to the decade of disappointment and for that I say "a pox on their house".

It's nuts hey ....... just nuts how far it has gone.

My wife asked my son's new girlfriend what she thought were the biggest differences between the generations and her reply was "racism".
They’re a righteous lot. If you say something in an accent you’re a racist.
Bloody kids.
Meanwhile my little, sweet, almost 80 year old Mum does a really good Chinese restaurant owner impersonation 🤣
She’s lovely and absolutely not a racist.

Bu

OK. I get ya, Everyones is good, every gets a prize but I know I am a numbnut who has a fascination with lube and football. However, let's be honest our owners are ** ...... they are ***en terrible. They deserve what ever * they get.

Their run has led to the decade of disappointment and for that I say "a pox on their house".

I agree .. have said that myself .. I just don't feel the need to say it every time his name is mentioned.

IMG_6339.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8