Sam kasian

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
if big sam is being squeezed out of the dogs i hope manly enquire. Not sure what he is like off field. On field he seems a bit of a dick but the man has impact. Front row rotation needs to be considered and we probably need a starting prop more than a benchy but i hope his name comes up in discussions

As long as his attitude off field is ok, and a impact man is in the recruitment plan. Manlys second phase has turned the team around and he has the skills, size and aggression . He would suit manlys new style

I suspect his wife wouldn't want to visit Brookie again anyway. Poor behaviors from one of our crowd.
I think the incident you may be referring to involved Frank Pritchard's wife, unless there was another one.

He reminds me of T-Rex... just too lazy. However, when he's on, he's on and he can change a game, but it's so very rare.

We already have a great prop rotation and strength beyond, with the juniors coming up in 4 or 5 years added to our current youthful props, who are just going to improve.

Fatsiano would be a fabulous pick-up for us. He is the Dogs' danger man, and always has an impact. He need only play two 15-minute stints and he would complete our pack, imo.
I've no idea about his off-field personality, but as a player he is top notch.

Inclined to agree, Who. He is impact with a capital IM.
I'll leave it to our men on the ground to assess his suitability character-wise.
The other issue would be whether we'd need to adjust our whole pack rotation to accommodate him, and whether that is worth the trouble.

Good in short, short stints as impact
Rocks and diamonds - prefer others, but not the worst

Bellamy has come out and said they want him. Unusual for him to come straight out and tell the press that he wants a player from another team - obviously making big Sam feel wanted.

Bellamy has come out and said they want him. Unusual for him to come straight out and tell the press that he wants a player from another team - obviously making big Sam feel wanted.
Agreed. Just hope Fatsiano is scared off by Bellache's training regimes which will strip him to a 100kg thoroughbred. I want him at Manly and would be luring him with the promise of quality kebabs.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10