Sam kasian

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed. Just hope Fatsiano is scared off by Bellache's training regimes which will strip him to a 100kg thoroughbred. I want him at Manly and would be luring him with the promise of quality kebabs.
I had a very decent kebab at Dee why a couple of years ago. Perhaps someone local in the know can approach them about a third party deal.

watching the dogs game Sam kasian is terrible he does stupid offloads and has no discipline. I wouldn't want him at manly unless brown is sacked. anyone is better than brown

I'm a Fatsiano fan but tonight he made a heaps of mistakes. I think that stems from trying to set up tries from every touch. I fear if he goes to the Storm that Bellache will turn him into a top class player who is more respectful of ball control. He bends the line better than any other player and can offload, that's why I'd like him at Manly. Whether Twenty could get him to play with greater discipline is the quandary.

I would look at Kasiano first, he has experience on his side, this Kasian guy doesn't even have a youtube highlights video

Yeah i screwed that up, but when i saw how well you handled it and how people were smiling i wasnt going to fix it.

if big sam is being squeezed out of the dogs i hope manly enquire. Not sure what he is like off field. On field he seems a bit of a dick but the man has impact. Front row rotation needs to be considered and we probably need a starting prop more than a benchy but i hope his name comes up in discussions

As long as his attitude off field is ok, and a impact man is in the recruitment plan. Manlys second phase has turned the team around and he has the skills, size and aggression . He would suit manlys new style

He is one of the softest forwards in the nrl. Nothing but a big body with zero ticker, I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing the usless prick run around in manly colours

He is one of the softest forwards in the nrl. Nothing but a big body with zero ticker, I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing the usless prick run around in manly colours
Well, I beg to differ -- which is what this forum is about.

I had a very decent kebab at Dee why a couple of years ago. Perhaps someone local in the know can approach them about a third party deal.
Could only be at Kebab World - many a post game download has been spent on their door step sucking down a crown with a lamb sandwich with the lot

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8