Sam Moa.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As far as I'm concerned, we've already got the players needed, for my starting pack. AFB & Hoppa are babies, so those spots could potentially be up for grabs.
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.AFB
11.Jakey
12.Hopoate
13.Kapow

As far as I'm concerned, we've already got the players needed, for my starting pack. AFB & Hoppa are babies, so those spots could potentially be up for grabs.
8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.AFB
11.Jakey
12.Hopoate
13.Kapow
Tapau played brilliantly at second row in 2016, so I see Jake Trbojevic staying put. However it's a great pack, especially when you include the bench.

Tapau played brilliantly at second row in 2016, so I see Jake Trbojevic staying put. However it's a great pack, especially when you include the bench.

I agree that it might have the potential to be a good pack but there wouldn't be much more than 200 games collective experience between the lot of them, so I wouldn't be expecting miracles over night !

" great", I'd say a fair pack, still short a couple of gooduns, but it's not the 1st of December yet so perhaps let's wait and see?

I agree that it might have the potential to be a good pack but there wouldn't be much more than 200 games collective experience between the lot of them, so I wouldn't be expecting miracles over night !
Knowing manly at the moment, we'd probably buy another oldie just to get that experience back and we know how that worked out last time cough cough Nate cough cough Lewis brown

" great", I'd say a fair pack, still short a couple of gooduns, but it's not the 1st of December yet so perhaps let's wait and see?
I agree, i only used great if mostly everything goes to plan (they combine as a team, they have form, they don't get injured etc). They have great potential IMO and I'd rather have Buhrer there to be a part of it but now it's a long wait to see if we really can reach this potential :tmi:patience is against me

Knowing manly at the moment, we'd probably buy another oldie just to get that experience back and we know how that worked out last time cough cough Nate cough cough Lewis brown
That's an idea. Bozo should offload Parcell and give Ennis a run. He always wanted to play for Manly.

That's an idea. Bozo should offload Parcell and give Ennis a run. He always wanted to play for Manly.
Not saying we should give Parcell the flick but Ennis could easily play another 2 to 3 years. If Sharks were smart they would get Ennis to play another year or so.

I don't understand the train of thought sometimes.........there are complaints about signing 'older, experienced' players because they're past their use by date, yet we complain about our future pack only having 200 odd games of experience because players are young??? So what do we want?

I don't understand the train of thought sometimes.........there are complaints about signing 'older, experienced' players because they're past their use by date, yet we complain about our future pack only having 200 odd games of experience because players are young??? So what do we want?

I hear what you're saying but observations aren't always complaints.

8.Lussick
9.Parcell
10.AFB
11.Jakey
12.Hopoate
13.Kapow

AFB needs to get much, much fitter. He was blowing after 2 minutes last season, and under Ferris, and seeing his results at The Titans and now here (how he literally destroys rosters), and have concern about that.

We have another two seasons of Myles. Ideally, I'm at a point that if we have a spare 500k in the cap, just buy him out, and get rid of him.

AFB needs to get much, much fitter. He was blowing after 2 minutes last season, and under Ferris, and seeing his results at The Titans and now here (how he literally destroys rosters), and have concern about that.

We have another two seasons of Myles. Ideally, I'm at a point that if we have a spare 500k in the cap, just buy him out, and get rid of him.
Myles should be in our squad instead of playing 500k for no one. Even if he is on the bench it's better than some of the reserves running around these days.

Crazy thing is Brown is just turning 30 and also 3 years older than Buhrer.

He does need to get fitter but we have that many props that he'd not need to improve too much, especially after a full pre-season with the side

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6