• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very ordinary performance.The score says it all.Our time has come and gone.Theres new kids on the block now.

This thread is a joke. We dominated, I mean DOMINATED for 39 mins and soemthing seconds and your crystal balls told you what was going to happen. If you aren't serious punters then you are deaset idiots.

We have absolutely killed most teams in the first half making them look second rate and if this team played smarter we would be in with a big chance of making a dent in this years premiership thats the frustrating part---the comp standard has dropped big time.

Go back to last year and watch games against the Titans(at skilled) where we lost by one point and watch the first half---how many times have we killed the Titans in the first half and faded in the second same again this year.

We lack sustained intensity combined with a lack of mental toughness an unbalanced playing roster plus a coach that relied too heavily on size and a power game better suited to slower play the ball speeds of the past.

Our full fit squad on its day could still beat the Dragons but Des has to refine his coaching methods or face a continues slide down the ladder. When you start using terms like "on its day" it usually means more often than not it wont happen so rectify the issue.

Looking back to the 08 team and comparing it to now we are older in the forwards, slower in the forwards heavier in the forwards have less depth in the forwards, missing hole pluggers, missing a second creative option at dummy half our backs have lost speed yet despite all the above we could still have made the GF this year thats the frustrating part.

I turned it off just after halftime due to the fact that a ****headed dragon supporter "mate"of mine rang up using his work phone and gave it away. I'll have the last laugh when his Dragons choke, but I digress..

Go get 'em blitz, and good points TC to back up your argument.

I still can't see me not finishing watching a game at half time 'cos I know 'what will happen'.

If you didn't watch the second half how do you know it was the same old. Maybe we stuffed it in a totally new and inventive way!!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4