Samuela Fainu or Ben Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ben looked good. Great run for the try too. Was waiting to see Shu and Ben combination bear fruit. They were great at youth level together

Fainu was very good again for Blacktown yesterday and Ben hasn't hit his potential yet. Ben showed yesterday, in really only some short game time, that he's still on the way up. So ideally, I'd be keeping both but to the question, probably Ben coz I feel if they do both become good players, he is the one more likely to stay. Having said that, the big surprise for me yesterday was Tuilagi. I would have been happy for him to go in order to keep both Ben and Samuela. However, if he can play like he did yesterday on a regular basis, it'll make losing Fainu a little easier to take.

Fainu was very good again for Blacktown yesterday and Ben hasn't hit his potential yet. Ben showed yesterday, in really only some short game time, that he's still on the way up. So ideally, I'd be keeping both but to the question, probably Ben coz I feel if they do both become good players, he is the one more likely to stay. Having said that, the big surprise for me yesterday was Tuilagi. I would have been happy for him to go in order to keep both Ben and Samuela. However, if he can play like he did yesterday on a regular basis, it'll make losing Fainu a little easier to take.
I guess it also depends on how they view Sam Fainu i.e a backrower or front rower .If its the former maybe they say we have many options in that position already and hence they are happy to let him go ,however if its front row I think we should keep him at all reasonable costs

I guess it also depends on how they view Sam Fainu i.e a backrower or front rower .If its the former maybe they say we have many options in that position already and hence they are happy to let him go ,however if its front row I think we should keep him at all reasonable costs
Yeah, Fainu maybe front row later on but he's only 19 (I think) and he looks back row for now. He does look to have better skill set than Ben at the moment though. His hands in particular.

I honestly never got the criticism. It's funny that all three Turbos are very different players.

If Ben could get some aggression, consistency and a good go in the starting team, he'd be absolutely amazing - and I'm talking as valuable as Jake.

If this week's impact is the norm for him, look out. He's also deceptively quick for a backrower.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8