Samuela Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Samuela dosent much look like a hooker of this modern era. But I do recall his brother Sione had a run at hooker in last years a trial. What about in the juniors did Samuela ever slot in at dummy halves or five eight?

PS Poor little kids running around in the juniors.

After playing Weekes in pressure cooker games against the most rugged defence the past 2 games, I will be suprised if he is not involved in a game that is perfect to gain much confidence and show the obvious attacking abilty he has.

Is it just me, or does that surname bring a fair weight of expectation at this club now?

I'm excited for the young Fainu, and maintain that our club will be a hybrid of Fainu/Trbojevic's - probably forever....

Is it just me, or does that surname bring a fair weight of expectation at this club now?
Apparently, Samuela has good ball playing skills as he played in the halves when he was younger. Now he is large mobile forward. Manase rated him the best of his brothers. As yet, we don't know if any of the Fainus will be as good as Manase, an exceptional talent who had immediate impact in the NRL.

Oh good, he's got a photo now too :)

1681821537045.png

Apparently, Samuela has good ball playing skills as he played in the halves when he was younger. Now he is large mobile forward. Manase rated him the best of his brothers. As yet, we don't know if any of the Fainus will be as good as Manase, an exceptional talent who had immediate impact in the NRL.
Best as in the parry and thrust?

Samuela dosent much look like a hooker of this modern era. But I do recall his brother Sione had a run at hooker in last years a trial. What about in the juniors did Samuela ever slot in at dummy halves or five eight?

PS Poor little kids running around in the juniors.
He’s a big prop

Some new faces in the team which is refreshing, wouldn't of happened under our previous coach, So Fainu gets a a spot in the 17 and Bullemor gets a start by replacing Tualagi.
Man the Des haters love a dig. If I recall he let Api go in favour of young stabby. Schuster got his stripes. Koula got his start. Hamole got his chance. Vega made his debut. Albert Hoppa made his debut. Young Fulton got a start.

Man the Des haters love a dig. If I recall he let Api go in favour of young stabby. Schuster got his stripes. Koula got his start. Hamole got his chance. Vega made his debut. Albert Hoppa made his debut. Young Fulton got a start.
I think many remember Des’ reluctance to make that happen. He was often forced into some of those debuts due to injury. I vaguely remember Big O only getting a run due to injury.

Very very excited for this debut. Gun player, only won harold matts with Latu 2 years ago and already playing FG, big moves. Hope he goes well and puts pressure and competition on Kelma's spot, good selection problems we need to improve performance overall. Go well Sammy boi!

To be fair , every single one of those mentioned only got their start due to the fact Des had no choice.

We all ( well most) respect Des for his endeavours but one of his good ( and very bad at the same time ) traits was his loyalty through thick & thin.

You virtually had to retire or leave the club to lose your spot.

Fulton only started due to the Rainbow 7

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7