Samuela Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If the Dolphins want them, mid contract, get something (an up-and-coming rookie at LEAST) or another player in return.

Do not be lazy and let them go for nothing. If there is a bidding war between Dolphins, Tigers, Titans and Dragons (possibly others), allow their release to whomever gives us the best return.

That's how you take advantage of a **** situation.
100% agree but last time we went through this we ended up with Aaron Woods. It would be nice to pick up a player from another team where the other team isn't actually happy to let them go, I don't think this has been the case with any of our signings yet

The Sea Eagles just dropped his jersey presentation onto their socials , honestly if you don’t tear up a bit when you view this you’re a hard bastard.

This was barely a couple of months ago, hard to imagine how things could have gone pear shaped so quickly.
In a way it might be good for the brothers to be interstate, bit of a fresh start away from the drama, but on the other hand they are both very young and probably prefer to be close to family.
Hopefully it's settled sooner than later, for all our sakes.

Surely needs to be on our bench this weekend!
I know he's leaving but it's not like we are investing game time for youth etc..

Needs to take Woods spot for the remainder of the season!
That "s a fair point and naturally with Alioia and Tent out for a few or couple [ at best ] games . Woodise did go not too bad yesterday but Samual "s mobility should count for something .
Even if he is a bit on the lighter side of experience . 18 th man for Woodise maybe .

Now that Lodge is injured, is Seibold going to cut his nose off despite his face and continue to not pick Samuela?

Or will he move Jake to prop and play this kid.?

Now that Lodge is injured, is Seibold going to cut his nose off despite his face and continue to not pick Samuela?

Honestly , at this point, it's probably too late. We aren't playing finals. May as well build towards the future.

I'd say play Fainu, Tuitavake and Fifita, because smart clubs would include them as part of their futures. But we are investing in old, slow, big bodies players who are all breaking down like wet kindling.

FMD, WHEN are things going to turn around for us? What's happened to our club ! People are cheering a 45% win rate season. Ugh - frustrating.

Honestly , at this point, it's probably too late. We aren't playing finals. May as well build towards the future.

I'd say play Fainu, Tuitavake and Fifita, because smart clubs would include them as part of their futures. But we are investing in old, slow, big bodies players who are all breaking down like wet kindling.

FMD, WHEN are things going to turn around for us? What's happened to our club ! People are cheering a 45% win rate season. Ugh - frustrating.
2 of those ain’t here mate. We have them to the saints and lol they can’t get a run there and that team sucks more than ours!

That said I don’t give a rats about the Fainu situation, he should have been being picked somewhere. Especially given we had a remote chance to play finals.

This may not be Seibs call…

Replacing Des with a 3 yr contract for a coach that was on the scrap heap has always had a smell about it…

my personal opinion (which may be waaaay off) is that Penn probably has more hands-on involvement in player movements and selections than he needs to now that he has a compliant ceo, coach and recruitment team…

This may not be Seibs call…

Replacing Des with a 3 yr contract for a coach that was on the scrap heap has always had a smell about it…

my personal opinion (which may be waaaay off) is that Penn probably has more hands-on involvement in player movements and selections than he needs to now that he has a compliant ceo, coach and recruitment team…
And the WEF, George Souros, the Elders of Zion plus the Martians, are going to take over the Earth.

In all seriousness, he may sign off on player recruitment, but somehow I doubt that extends to picking the team.

And the WEF, George Souros, the Elders of Zion plus the Martians, are going to take over the Earth.

In all seriousness, he may sign off on player recruitment, but somehow I doubt that extends to picking the team.
Your last point Tezz re signing off on recruitment and team selections do have a link tho. But yeah I doubt he is pulling the team selection strings from above.

probably right, but there’s got a o be more to the whole Fainu not been picked thing…. And there had to be a benefit to signing Seibs from the dung heap

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8