Sandow sent to play in NSW Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
He hasn't been dropped. Parramatta, like every NRL team, do not have a game this weekend and the coach saw it as an opportunity to keep him playing to try and regain his form. If he has a blinder playing NSW cup for Wentworthville, it may give him his confidence back.

NSW cup would be a perfect competition for Jenny Craig to sponsor. First Rose and now Sandow.

Sandow shouldn't have left Souths. They have an indigenous connection and their fans loved him.
I think he's a great player with huge potential but $550k can't buy you form, happiness or culture.
It's not the fault of the young players that this situation happens.
Manly needs to be careful that we don't follow parra's example by spending huge dollars on a just a few players.
Some people are already starting to hang Cherry if we lose.

Agree with your first statement. Sandow had his best ever form last year, and appeared to be coming into his own. He may not be happy yet at the Eels. Let's face it, do any of them look happy, and why would they? Their front office makes ours look respectable.

Risky move this, personally i dont like it.

Cant see it improving his confidence, if anything it will lower it.

And imagine if he goes out and does his ACL??

Kearney has NFI

Disco said:
Risky move this, personally i dont like it.

Cant see it improving his confidence, if anything it will lower it.

And imagine if he goes out and does his ACL??

Kearney has NFI

LOL

Fatboy still needs to lose 15kg

Sandow looked good prior to going off against the sharks.
So would have gone into reggies and killed it.
This has been racking my brain lately why aren't our under performing players and players coming back from injury not playing reggies this weekend.

Crusher_Cleal said:
Name me a decent player in that team besides Hayne? No wonder Sandow is struggling.

Ben Roberts looked like the best player in the world against us.

I think Willie Tonga has got something to offer. Maitua is also trying hard for them and actually playing alright footy from the couple of games i've seen.

bones said:
Sandow has now pulled out of the match with an injury lol
I wonder injury or "an injury" *wink* *nod*

He really seemed keen to go visit his family over the footy break, and now he could do that.

He's getting that much money that he could pay for his family to come and live in Sydney!
Parramatta has the worst recruitment team in the league. They let good juniors go and pay overs for players who go backwards in the yellow and blue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6