sCam talks retirement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No way he retires, just some scum smoke and mirrors ploy ahead of next season. This is a guy who held his beloved team to ransom in the off season to ensure he got the 2nd year in his new contract, why would he give it up? He loves the money, not like he’ll get a $mil doing anything else (possibly if refs boss position opens up..lol)

There was a response during the game where i was convinced Cam was already thinking about retirement if it went against the Storm, after watching some of the after game interview with Slater i don't think he will retire and play on for one last shot.

There was a response during the game where i was convinced Cam was already thinking about retirement if it went against the Storm, after watching some of the after game interview with Slater i don't think he will retire and play on for one last shot.
I wonder though, If things are catching up with him physically.
If the ground is becoming a fair bit harder.
Not that he does enough hard yards to hit it much but every time he does get whacked it stings a little bit more.
He might be watching the Jake friend situation and not wanting to be overtaken.
He is an egotistical maniac who couldn't stand that situation and might fear that bellyache might make the call.
Whatever I hope his mind is restless...

I think he thought he would get through 2 more seasons and you can see in the last half of this year he is off his best. He seems burnt out and frustrated that after all these years the storm are getting the wrong side of the refs.

I think bellyache wants him to go round one more, because their 1 and 7 options are still being bedded down (its papenhayzen (spelling) and hughes at this stage as croft hasnt worked out) and adding a new no.9 makes it even harder.

If Scam retires, I am thinkign the storm fall to 5th-8th being honest.

Just cans way of letting the NRL know he wasnt happy with the outcome and wants to let them know he will split. Todd will be beside himself. Another testimonial coming up as an enticement .
All part of the smith game

The really sad part about Smith is that like he showed against us in the game at Brookie a few weeks ago, if you take all the BS and grubbiness out of his game, he really is a bloody good player even now. I personally don't like the guy, but unfortunately I can't say that he's a hack because he can play.

He probably would have been a bit more accepted (not too much more though being from Qld) by fans in NSW if he wasn't such a prick on the field and if the NRL hadn't really given him such a free ride which they only make worse when fools like Greenturd start handing out $15,000 diamond rings to certain wifes, or in this case a certain wife.

The worst part about him possibly retiring or whenever he actually does is knowing that either Nine or Fox (probably Nine if his wife has any say with Vonnie at Fox) will snap him up quick smart and that we won't really be rid of him. I mean, retiring or not I would put money on Smith being one of Nine's panel of experts next Sunday. They already had him there during Origin so I can see him being there for the GF.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6