Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This would be handy to do on the weekend that just went by.

I was mucking around prior to the game at the pub and hotel saying I wanted to do a 'Ryan Tandy' and have some folding stuff down for a penalty goal as first points scored and you could imagine my dismay when I couldn't find a TAB to do it and 'lowe' and behold Jamie throws over a penalty goal for the first points.

So could you imagine the takings from a piss taking exercise a lazy $50 on a penalty goal

Mark link said:
I spoke with Centrebet and this includes either a home or away jersey.

Did they sound pretty confident of that Mark? Because I would be pretty pumped with the away jersey, I have two home jerseys already that aren't that old.

Cheers to everyone on this thread for providing this information as well! Love yas all.

Brewski link said:
Do we have to scan in both sides of our credit card before we can deposit any money into our account?
not on your first deposit but all subsequent deposits and any withdrawals will require the scans.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300687706[/time]

When my mrs signed up an placed the bet over the phone to ensure she qualified for the jersey promo, centrebet said they would send the voucher out right away. Haven't received it yet though.

I rang yesterday afternoon and was told we should have the vouchers by the end of the week.

Hi All,

I'm told  it should be with me in the coming days.

One thing i notice on this site is that there are advertisements for a competitor of centrebet's.  why don't we have Centrebet who contribute to our great club?

Just curious.

Mark

dowdz link said:
I rang yesterday afternoon and was told we should have the vouchers by the end of the week.
Told me the same thing at the start of the week rang today and they said should have it next week.

Good point Mark.

Yea, I haven't placed my 1st qualifying bet on Centrebet yet, wish I had on the Sea Eagles last round tho!

I had my bet on Ricky Ponting being the top aussie scorer last nite with a collect of $234 less the $50 initial outlay + free jersey couldn't be happier. Although bummer that the aussies lost

My voucher was supposed to have been sent 2 weeks ago.
I never realised Aust post was so slack.

Sheikheagle link said:
I had my bet on Ricky Ponting being the top aussie scorer last nite with a collect of $234 less the $50 initial outlay + free jersey couldn't be happier. Although bummer that the aussies lost
Same mate i had $20

I posted in the memes thread

I lost my intial $50
but then
I put $20 on manly last sunday (WIN)
$10 on sharks 1-12 (Win)
$10 on sharks to win (win)
$20 on Punter to top score (Win)

$20 is now $220

Voucher  arrived this morning Home Jersey only must be  collected by April 30 or Offer  forfeited

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6