Post-Game Discussion Sea Eagles v Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Broncos
50 Suncorp Stadium
14 May 2021 20:05
80th minute

Match Stats

Broncos are a rabble but all these rule changes are ruining the game iv'e loved for the last 50 years. V'landy's and Abdo's egos are out of control.
Agree these snap rules changes and crackdowns are destroying the game.

On a positive the Manly boys celebrated your golden anniversary of support by scoring a point for every year you have loved the game....:fist:

Anyone have a 75th next week for the squeels game?

Yeah I think they have gone too far with the rule changes however both of the Brisbane players were on report twice so it’s hard to argue with them going to the bin. There are massive issues with concussion now and going forward so they have had to address it.
I quite like the idea of 10 in the bin for a head high tackle that has real force or intent in it.
the odd face slap or grab a penalty is sufficient.

I was going to use a lot of words but they all just boiled down to "this club makes me happy". Happy to have some small involvement with such a great club, such great players, and such great supporters. When I was young I lived in the country and most kids supported the rabbits or the dragons because they were winners. I chose the Sea Eagles because Eadie played at the back. Fifty happy years latter here I am wasting my Saturday talking to you pack of reprobates

From Post #1 of the Game Day Thread.

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly:
Broncos: 6

182800201_10159082581575993_2545686843994350866_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

Pressers:
Sea Eagles press conference | Fox Sports Videos
Broncos press conference | Fox Sports Videos

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Match Highlights:

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Croker's Try Celebrations #1

Croker's Try Celebrations #2

Keppie's Try Celebrations #1

Keppie's Try Celebrations #2

Keppie's Try Celebrations #3

Tom's Try Celebrations

Halftime Score with Jake

Tom & Jake

Saab

Kieran & Jake

Cade, Jake, Tom & Marty

Josh

Jake

Saab Try following a DCE bomb to the corner

Jordan Riki Heading Harper in the lower jaw

Marty Palms Gamble

Try time coming with Turbo

Kieran's hand on ice

Tom

Press Print & Video Articles:
Thanks @Jethro . Another great effort for our forum

Broncos are a rabble but all these rule changes are ruining the game iv'e loved for the last 50 years. V'landy's and Abdo's egos are out of control.
The new game is only a rabble when strong teams play weak teams or teams do no aim up on the day

Between 2 great sides it can still be a great game as we have seen

Loved the win, it is always a good spectacle to watch the boys pile on 50 points! Didn't like the new "head attack" rules, a little too far although the guy the jammed his head into Morgan's head did deserve going on report and time. Final thought; how good is it for our junior supporters to suddenly have multiple hero's - DCE, Turbo, Jake, Marty and now Shu and Saab. I suspect more to come for the kids (and the big kids at heart!).

God it's good to be winning :)
Saab is fast becoming a fav player with my son. His form has been outstanding.

You have to get your boy a no 2 Manly jersey and get it signed by the sensational saab feathered friend
Mate we were there last night right on the goal line in front of where Saab scored Tge first second half try. Western stand top tier. What a view of the field. I must admit there is no better venue to watch footy than Suncorp. I’d not been in those seats before but the view looking down on the field was outstanding. Watching Tom moving across the ground from side to side, how do you stop him?

Mate we were there last night right on the goal line in front of where Saab scored Tge first second half try. Western stand top tier. What a view of the field. I must admit there is no better venue to watch footy than Suncorp. I’d not been in those seats before but the view looking down on the field was outstanding. Watching Tom moving across the ground from side to side, how do you stop him?
Firstly good on you for making the effort to go to the game and bring joy to your boy and inspire our team for a win . Great Manly contribution @Waz13

Great to watch live Manly tries and your boy would have been thrilled !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11