Sea Eagles v Broncos teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfpack said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
18. Tim Robinson 19. Michael Oldfield are there if Brett and Jason dont play I think

& Whare if both Brett & Kieran dont play

Why would Kieran not play?

Presumably the same quad injury that he picked up in the Cowboys game.

Still recovering from concussion after the Titans game would be the only thing that I could think of if he was to be ruled out.

The Donkey supporter's are worried about Choc in this game they think he'll come out and do what he done to the Tigers one year due to his Origin snubbing

Jethro said:
Wolfpack said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
18. Tim Robinson 19. Michael Oldfield are there if Brett and Jason dont play I think

& Whare if both Brett & Kieran dont play

Why would Kieran not play?

Presumably the same quad injury that he picked up in the Cowboys game.

Still recovering from concussion after the Titans game would be the only thing that I could think of if he was to be ruled out.

Ah yeah, forgot about that. I'd say that would be what the doubt is over then.

Might have to go & check myself checked for a concussion as well it seems!

Fair estimate as well if that side runs on....BUT bet they don't, barring injury everyone to play bar Lockyer

Thaiday won't be playing.

99% sure.

He's has trouble all year with fitness i think.

We should be able to beat the Broncos and consolidate our spot in the top 4.

eagles2win said:
The Donkey supporter's are worried about Choc in this game they think he'll come out and do what he done to the Tigers one year due to his Origin snubbing

The Tigers effort was after Origin. He played 2 of the best games of footy you will see from a forward within a week

The thing i hope for most tonight is for Snake to have a troublefree game with no more injuries. Good luck Snake and GO Manly!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8