Sea Eagles v Dogs @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the end the scoreline flattered our poor attacking structure. I am sorry but there are no excuses for that loss, we got beat by a better team. Sure the Dogs got some lucky tries but they lost two key players early and went on to win at our home ground. We are clearly lacking ANY structure in Attack which puts pressure on our defense, sort of like the Dragons. I think we may have won it with Snake but the problems run much deeper imo.

torana355 said:
In the end the scoreline flattered our poor attacking structure. I am sorry but there are no excuses for that loss, we got beat by a better team. Sure the Dogs got some lucky tries but they lost two key players early and went on to win at our home ground. We are clearly lacking ANY structure in Attack which puts pressure on our defense, sort of like the Dragons. I think we may have won it with Snake but the problems run much deeper imo.

Agreed totally, foran and DCE are struggling to get to their kicks, we haven't put te ball in the ingoal that much this year, we don't get repeat sets, where are our devilry runners, I don't think I sore one that game ?

Obviously we haven't had a our best team on the park since Rd 1, but we played great games against the Warriors and then the Tigers in Rd 1 and Rd 2 ...we looked like Premiers. Ever since then we have been playing hot potato. Perhaps our run home towards the finals playing the harder teams will be to our benefit as we seem to lift but unless we sort our attack out, i think the season is going to end in disappointment. Hope I am wrong!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
ashame to lose but thats the best we have played for a while

Agreed. We have improvement when snake is back. Kieran's got some form back. No team will want us in the semis, just need to make the 8 and charge from there. King stepped up tonight.

Didnt record the game but is it 100% certain that Wolfman went into touch in the first half...on the close up it looked like his arm missed but not sure if ball caught the sideline.

Close game, poor result. If Brett plays we win that, story of the season really. They were confident and things kept falling their way, like the last kick bouncing off the post..... arsey.

Hope we play them again in the finals. With a full and fit team they don't get close.

tayls said:
Didnt record the game but is it 100% certain that Wolfman went into touch in the first half...on the close up it looked like his arm missed but not sure if ball caught the sideline.

I think the point of the ball touched the line

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Our forwards were good and won the battle last night. We just lacked any creativity or sparkle. Now we really have to step up to make the finals. Going to be hard to make a top four from here with our draw.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6