Sea Eagles v Eels @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
captainskin said:
Mals said:
I'm bringing an Irishman to the game on Sunday who has just bought a house in Frenchs Forest.

His first game of live rugby league, he better be a Manly fan by the end of the game otherwise he'll be walking home ;-)

And the worse case scenario is Parra win and he decides to support them.:p;)

And then I slash my wrists!

Buhrer wary of slippery Eels

With memories of their shock loss at Parramatta Stadium still fresh in their minds, the Sea Eagles know they're in for a traditionally tough battle against the Eels on Sunday afternoon.

There was plenty of chatter about the Eels' "dire straits" heading into round five and the speculation certainly hasn't eased since.

But for Jamie Buhrer, this week is all about actions over words.

Read more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Buhrer-wary-of-slippery-Eels/58715

Head to Head: Cherry-Evans v Sandow

Daly Cherry-Evans and Chris Sandow had breakthrough seasons in 2011 but this year has not quite turned out the same for one of the two halfbacks.

For the Manly halfback - his form has mirrored his outstanding debut campaign, but for Parramatta’s halfback - life with a new team hasn’t been as easy.

But don’t think for a second that Manly will be underestimating Sandow when Cherry-Evans and the Sea Eagles take on the Parramatta Eels in Sunday’s Round 18 clash at Brookvale Oval.

Read more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Head-to-Head-CherryEvans-v-Sandow/58666

Word is Jake Mullaney will be playing fullback, Burt to the wing. Tonga dropped. Big wraps on this kid....apparently. It's parra so not holding my breath. Not hard to play better than the crap they have running around.

Mals said:
I'm bringing an Irishman to the game on Sunday who has just bought a house in Frenchs Forest.

His first game of live rugby league, he better be a Manly fan by the end of the game otherwise he'll be walking home ;-)

If you put him on the hill with the Zmanly faithful he will have a ball

Rose hits his Sea Eagles century

Sea Eagles fan favourite George Rose will celebrate his 100th game for the club when he runs out against the Eels and one of the NRL's biggest personalities is primed for big occasion.

The contrast of his hard-running style with his nimble feet and flashy ball play have made Rose true crowd favourite at Brookvale Oval but, despite his popularity, George is just grateful to have a place at the club.

Read more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Rose-hits-his-Sea-Eagles-century/58755

Mick you have been known to be a terrible judge, usually you tip the opposition GOD HELP US NOW

mickqld said:
Harrison in. Buhrer Rose Lussick Galuvao on bench. Manly by 44 or I'm a bad judge.

Mick mick mick mick.
You know the rules your supposed to say you can't see us winning brother

Yes,
Found 2GB is broadcasting.

Just heard:
Matt Keating out
Nathan Smith replacing. (He played a full game in NSW Cup yesterday)

2GB is covering it. Hey Lsmore fan does 2LM still take the 2GB coverage. Stupid radio 97 Tweed doesnt take it anymore they take that talkin sport crap and only Mon - Fri ?

mickqld said:
2GB is covering it. Hey Lsmore fan does 2LM still take the 2GB coverage. Stupid radio 97 Tweed doesnt take it anymore they take that talkin sport crap and only Mon - Fri ?

Good Lord, Mick.
I haven't listened to 2LM since FM stations were invented!
My radio stations are permanently fixed on ABC.

Hence my dislike for listening to the two old guys on ABC Grandstand and Warren Ryan's hatred of Manly.

Thank heavens for www & 2GB.

Here we go again, Manly & Parra'

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4