Sea Eagles v Eels @ Fort Brookie GameDay chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mals said:
F**k knuckle Dogs fan doing laps of Brookie Oval today waving a Canterbury flag & wearing a white mask over his face.

What possesses scum like this to go to opponents ground when their team is not playing other than to incite hatred?!?!
He was carrying the flagpole internally when he left?

Moondog said:
Mals said:
F**k knuckle Dogs fan doing laps of Brookie Oval today waving a Canterbury flag & wearing a white mask over his face.

What possesses scum like this to go to opponents ground when their team is not playing other than to incite hatred?!?!
He was carrying the flagpole internally when he left?
WAs it Des ?

Good on him. True fan. I wonder who amongst us would do the same thing at a packed Belmore?

When Snake scored after half time to make it 40-0 everything was great but as we all saw him pull up with what looked to be an injury... I thought Oh no. After that the structure fell apart and got progressively worse. The other injuries didn't help their cause but there were times when they could have controlled possession a lot better but didn't.

I was disappointed as I walked out of the ground but really.... they won and, by a healthy 16 points. It was another lovely Sunday afternoon at Brookie and the kids had a great time. I hope Brett is ok and all of the other guys pull up well during the week. Good win..... In the end.

Ryan said:
Good on him. True fan. I wonder who amongst us would do the same thing at a packed Belmore?

Why does this action make him a true fan?? In my opinion he's a d**k head that has to hide behind a mask.

Mals said:
Ryan said:

Why does this action make him a true fan?? In my opinion he's a d**k head that has to hide behind a mask.

Well i'd point out that the dogs play out of homeless stadium,not belmore

Mals said:

You could see him, so that rules out Mr Invisible.

Mals said:

Did anyone nail him?? Maybe it was the dogs fan who was recently banned from silvertails

Bit disappointed with how Stevie carried on in the first half. He's got to be better disciplined than that, because teams won't be scared to try and push his buttons to get a reaction and we all know how important penalties against are in the modern game. I'm sure Toovs will have a word to him.

Steve was blowing up because Hindmarsh had him in a crusher tackle. He complained to the ref about his bulging disc in his neck.
While he was provoked, it was silly to throw the first punch when we were in possession.

The Who said:
Steve was blowing up because Hindmarsh had him in a crusher tackle. He complained to the ref about his bulging disc in his neck.
While he was provoked, it was silly to throw the first punch when we were in possession.

I don't think the tackle was a crusher tackle to be honest. Didn't look any worse than 100 other tackles a game. The disappointing thing was that he couldn't control himself even after the initial push and shove and thank god Kingy was quick to get in there because I smelt another battle of brookvale situation. Its pretty obvious how important he is to our side and with his discipline record going to cost him any judiciary appearance he needs to be better disciplined than that.

Manly Sea Eagles ‏@manlyseaeagles

Eels forward Ben Smith has been charged for his crusher tackle on Brent Kite in the 1st hit of yesterday's game. No charges for us

HappilyManly said:
Manly Sea Eagles ‏@manlyseaeagles

Eels forward Ben Smith has been charged for his crusher tackle on Brent Kite in the 1st hit of yesterday's game. No charges for us

Is that what fired Kite up yesterday. Let's hope Willie or Neville try one next week if that's what it takes to fire the big man up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6