Sea Eagles v Roosters Rd22 teams & Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can smell an upset here, with this weather the Roosters will be able to grind out a scrappy win by slogging it through the forwards.

Baileys been fukd off, Trex & rodney have been/were out for a while ..Did our team suffer from their absence ??? Are we travelling bad or are we travelling better than we have the past 2 seasons????

**** !! Just seen cecchin, we could be in strife

Thunder and lightning over the crowd, ball control and discipline will rule the day, impressed with our start so far

Just starting our 4th set of 6, need to score !! Rodney looking the most threatening along with Matai so far

Beautiful work from lyon puts Hoppa in

Been a good start today, king and kite really setting a platform to work off and the halves seem to have some time today

Kiwi Eagle said:
f**k !! Just seen cecchin, we could be in strife

Thunder and lightning over the crowd, ball control and discipline will rule the day, impressed with our start so far

Just starting our 4th set of 6, need to score !! Rodney looking the most threatening along with Matai so far

4 sets of 6 and can't score how predictable is the attack, I smell another loss :cool: slow ponderous and quite frankly reserve grade football, how many times do we run that boring second man play lift your act Des or piss off

King up the tunnel with a chest injury

Lol they scored you gibberer, just put the 2nd try on as well

Reggie 12 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

4 sets of 6 and can't score how predictable is the attack, I smell another loss :cool: slow ponderous and quite frankly reserve grade football, how many times do we run that boring second man play lift your act Des or piss off

Kiwi Eagle said:
King up the tunnel with a chest injury

Lol they scored you gibberer, just put the 2nd try on as well

Reggie 12 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

thanks Kiwi

Jamie Lyon is a God among men.

Kiwi - Jason King - unfortunately happens far too often this time of year for the poor bloke. JUst looking at him, he seems like he has always trained the wrong way. Not enough legwork, too much upper body - makes him a bit of a lumox.

Cherry went 90m to score off a chooks grubber. Refs did their best giving the chooks 3 penalties inside a minute but chooks couldn't get it done

Lyon 0/3 from the same blade of grass, sack him ;)

That was a shocker from Oldfield, showed no urgency at all. Very lucky that he dropped it over the line.

Foran saved us from an oldfield clanger

Really frustrating watching 2 sides do the same in the ruck but only 1 side getting penalised

Garts said:
That was a shocker from Oldfield, showed no urgency at all. Very lucky that he dropped it over the line.

Up until today, Hoppa has played the same way.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6