Sea Eagles v souffs chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
pffft, I copied no google image link.

space
space
space
*deep breath

GLOBALEAGLE

pffft, I copied no google image link.

space
space
space
*deep breath

GLOBALEAGLE

bones said:
Wolfpack said:
Jamie Lyon vs Dylan Farrell.

If only the game came down to this match-up, we'd put 50 on them.

Didn't he score a hat-trick against us at Bluetongue last year?

Might have been him, tries aren't always a great barometer of a player's ability though. Everytime I've actually watch the Rabbits this year he's been good for at least a few dumbass mistakes. Fast & relatively strong, but doesn't seem to have a lot going on upstairs. I think that if we can get good clean ball out to that side of the field & give Horhay & Killer some space to work they should have a field day against Farrell & Everingham.

Should be as easy as posting an image on this forum;

Q-tKQvaC4UaITXWAdRLVZA2.gif

bones said:
Wolfpack said:

Might have been him, tries aren't always a great barometer of a player's ability though. Everytime I've actually watch the Rabbits this year he's been good for at least a few dumbass mistakes. Fast & relatively strong, but doesn't seem to have a lot going on upstairs. I think that if we can get good clean ball out to that side of the field & give Horhay & Killer some space to work they should have a field day against Farrell & Everingham.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Where are Manly fans going to be, northern end GA?

The Manly supporters GA section is in the Eastern stand, Bay 23.

Wolfpack said:
bones said:
Wolfpack said:

I think Farrell is a terrific young talent. I think he's very similar to Whare, he's got that versatility to play fullback/centre/wing. You sure you aren't thinking about Talanoa? He hasn't been in first grade for a while, but was a mistake waiting to happen.

Wolfpack said:
bones said:
Wolfpack said:

I think Farrell is a terrific young talent. I think he's very similar to Whare, he's got that versatility to play fullback/centre/wing. You sure you aren't thinking about Talanoa? He hasn't been in first grade for a while, but was a mistake waiting to happen.

Masked Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
bones said:
Wolfpack said:

Maybe he was confusing him with Inglis.

Masked Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
bones said:
Wolfpack said:

Maybe he was confusing him with Inglis.

Had to have a laugh at the brief read I had of the RLW article

A couple of our boys called Souths the new Silvertails and it has really upset them lol.

"even though we have money now we will always be the battlers" and that type of response from the likes of Sattler.

Had to have a laugh at the brief read I had of the RLW article

A couple of our boys called Souths the new Silvertails and it has really upset them lol.

"even though we have money now we will always be the battlers" and that type of response from the likes of Sattler.

Sattler is a midget. Walked past him at Terminal 3 at KSA some years back and (admittedly I'm 185cm) I towered over the little fella. Maybe Bucko's kinghit caused degenerative shrinkage to Sattler's spine?

Sattler is a midget. Walked past him at Terminal 3 at KSA some years back and (admittedly I'm 185cm) I towered over the little fella. Maybe Bucko's kinghit caused degenerative shrinkage to Sattler's spine?

He may be short but he was pretty wide across back in the day. Sort of a chunkier version of Watmough or Heighington in build, or that's how I recall. As a kid growing up willing Manly on to take those blokes down, they were an intimidating pack that's for sure. They dominated for several years with that pack.

He may be short but he was pretty wide across back in the day. Sort of a chunkier version of Watmough or Heighington in build, or that's how I recall. As a kid growing up willing Manly on to take those blokes down, they were an intimidating pack that's for sure. They dominated for several years with that pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4