Sea Eagles v souffs chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
Ralphie said:
mickqld said:
WE just made an absolute shambles out of a 20 point wind. Souffs kicking game will kill us 2nd half.

Mick, the signs are very good. Only 7 missed tackles and our attack is starting to click. I have a feeling the wind won't play a major part in this game.

See Mick, I told you the signs were good.

Look I admit I'm the greatest pessimist, but I made the statement earlier this week to a work colleague, I don't think we will lose another game this season.

Supesy said:
Our pack looks so much better with Mauro in the side. We have enough aggression we just need a worker like him and Joey G.

For mine if Mauro has another good game next weekend he will be hard to leave out when Lussick returns.

That doesn't make sense.

Leave Lussick on the sidelines, Vic is much, much more reliable.

TokyoEagle said:
Fluffy said:
torana355 said:
Fantastic win!!! Our defense was epic, if our attack ever fully clicks we will be very hard to beat. Great game by Kite in particular without Kingy.

Kite plays better when Kingy isnt there, guessing its that he is the only one left

Kite steps up when he needs to, never lets us down when he is needed.

Think about it, when Kitey plays well, Manly plays well.

Yeah sorry mate I meant it will be hard for Lussick to make his way back into the team IMO.

Fluffy said:
Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
So which of the whipping boys get the floggings tonight ?

Kite should be safe, Rose should be ok as well, Wolfy ran strong,Taufua probably up for a few shots and no doubt tony williams will cop the usual.

Tony Williams deserves a bit tonight, he was invisible for much of the match. Glad I traded him in supercoach tonight.

2nd most metres (5 behind) after wolfman.

He does live a tough life leading the forwards (both teams) in metres and being invisible.

I thought he went well in the first half but did not notice him at all in the 2nd half. Maybe as the game progressed my drink no's also did.

Now I've seen it all. Just watching the game again and Foran as halfback got penalised for not retiring behind the lock at a Souths scrum feed. That'll do me these refs are running to an agenda and that agenda is coming from that tosser Harrigan.

Phantar said:
Then the Olympics came on and we had just picked up another Gold!

Yeah a great day for sports in Au. First we trash the Bunnies and get our 7th Gold. My GF was coached by Gold Medalist Nathan Outteridge at the Hunter Academy of sports. Also she worked with Tom Slingsby at Gosford for a bit. Great day for sailing, great day for Manly. Hope we get to have revenge on Drugcastle next Sunday.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6