Sea Eagles v souffs chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matt King won't need a shower tonight, he's been given a bath by the master.:p
Watmough is back to his best. Error free and running angles.

Kiwi Eagle said:
So which of the whipping boys get the floggings tonight ?

Kite should be safe, Rose should be ok as well, Wolfy ran strong,Taufua probably up for a few shots and no doubt tony williams will cop the usual.

Tony Williams deserves a bit tonight, he was invisible for much of the match. Glad I traded him in supercoach tonight.

Manly win.
Aussies win another gold in sailing.
Good to be from the sea. Go Manly.

Once the officials stopped finding non existent forward passes the boys turned into a machine!

How good will the team be when they get a run of penalties? Then again, doesn't seem in 2012 we are getting any.

ads said:
Best bit.... We held out Souths for the last 77 mintues!

and what was great too was that it was a Souths home game and we won in front of all those Souths fans :D

mickqld said:
voicefromthehill said:
mickqld said:
WE just made an absolute shambles out of a 20 point wind. Souffs kicking game will kill us 2nd half.

Mate keep it up - you are our lucky unlucky charm. You beautiful miserable man ;)

Hahahahaha you must know by now the more negative I get the better we go. We are no hope for the premiership YAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Mate my confidence grows with each of your posts ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:

Kite should be safe, Rose should be ok as well, Wolfy ran strong,Taufua probably up for a few shots and no doubt tony williams will cop the usual.

Something needs to be said about Georges choice of under garments!

Fluffy said:
torana355 said:
Fantastic win!!! Our defense was epic, if our attack ever fully clicks we will be very hard to beat. Great game by Kite in particular without Kingy.

Kite plays better when Kingy isnt there, guessing its that he is the only one left

Kite steps up when he needs to, never lets us down when he is needed.

Masked Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I thought the earth had moved closer to the sun

What a win! Against the odds, against the media favs and against some terrible reffing.

The refs just kept trying to imprint themselves on the game... rubbish in what would have otherwise been free flowing from both sides given the conditions.

Best part was same as last week their only try was a fluke from a bomb. 2 of the best attacking teams the last 2 weeks could not breach our line with decent attacking plays. Awesome defense.

Masked Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Why not gold undies? The Olympics are still on aren't they?:)

Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Tony Williams deserves a bit tonight, he was invisible for much of the match. Glad I traded him in supercoach tonight.

2nd most metres (5 behind) after wolfman.

He does live a tough life leading the forwards (both teams) in metres and being invisible.

Great win Manly. Fair Dinkum how ordinary were Souths. Got shown up big time tonight and we had a terrible first half. Souths defence was ordinary, every time we got into their twenty we scored. Sutton-had nothing, Reynolds-also had nothing!

Brent Kite 144 m 29 tkls.
Choc 118 m 30 tkls
T Dog 140 m 13 tkls
Ballin and Gift 33 tkls
Wolf 149 m
Jorge 111 m

Our pack looks so much better with Mauro in the side. We have enough aggression we just need a worker like him and Joey G.

For mine if Mauro has another good game next weekend it will be very hard for Lussick to push him back out.

Ralphie said:
mickqld said:
WE just made an absolute shambles out of a 20 point wind. Souffs kicking game will kill us 2nd half.

Mick, the signs are very good. Only 7 missed tackles and our attack is starting to click. I have a feeling the wind won't play a major part in this game.

See Mick, I told you the signs were good.

Look I admit I'm the greatest pessimist, but I made the statement earlier this week to a work colleague, I don't think we will lose another game this season.

Supesy said:
Our pack looks so much better with Mauro in the side. We have enough aggression we just need a worker like him and Joey G.

For mine if Mauro has another good game next weekend he will be hard to leave out when Lussick returns.

That doesn't make sense.

Leave Lussick on the sidelines, Vic is much, much more reliable.

TokyoEagle said:
Fluffy said:
torana355 said:
Fantastic win!!! Our defense was epic, if our attack ever fully clicks we will be very hard to beat. Great game by Kite in particular without Kingy.

Kite plays better when Kingy isnt there, guessing its that he is the only one left

Kite steps up when he needs to, never lets us down when he is needed.

Think about it, when Kitey plays well, Manly plays well.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8