Sea Eagles v souffs chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GO MANY!!!! Should we dare to dream? Maybe not just yet but on track.
Great result.

Appologies to kite. I genuinely thought he was washed out the last couple of seasons. What a turn around. Massive effort from him again.

Farken get in!

Awesome win, a game like this has been coming for a while, great to see the boys get out there & put in a great 80min performance. Have to think that things could have been a little more slick had the conditions been better.

Stoked to get the 2pts in this one though. Two tough wins in two weeks, good games to be having just before the finals.

Fantastic win!!! Our defense was epic, if our attack ever fully clicks we will be very hard to beat. Great game by Kite in particular without Kingy.

It's official, Manly are back in business!!!! Our defence the last 2 weeks is premiership winning stuff. With our defence back to it's best will give our title defence a massive shake. U f****** beauty!!!!

Jeez Kite is a class act

He is the type of bloke that we should never let get away from this club, there has to be some sort of mentoring role post playing or something like that

I smell a GF people - first time this year, but I have the scent. It's unmistakable, I won't say we are like Usain Bolt with a Swedish women's handball team (a sure thing) but we are close

Credit where it's due. Great job to Toovey over the past 3 weeks. Excellent coaching.

voicefromthehill said:
mickqld said:
WE just made an absolute shambles out of a 20 point wind. Souffs kicking game will kill us 2nd half.

Mate keep it up - you are our lucky unlucky charm. You beautiful miserable man ;)

Hahahahaha you must know by now the more negative I get the better we go. We are no hope for the premiership YAAAAAHHHHHHHH

torana355 said:
Fantastic win!!! Our defense was epic, if our attack ever fully clicks we will be very hard to beat. Great game by Kite in particular without Kingy.

Kite plays better when Kingy isnt there, guessing its that he is the only one left

Wow........amazing win and no injuries. 1 penalty until the last 2 minutes. I am away for 5 nights in the Blue Mts and the break has started in the best possible way!

So which of the whipping boys get the floggings tonight ?

Kite should be safe, Rose should be ok as well, Wolfy ran strong,Taufua probably up for a few shots and no doubt tony williams will cop the usual.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8