seaeagles.com

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Greetings...I'm with Regal Lab Bandit (cool name by the way)...As someone who doesn;t get to games because of living here in Rabual, I am loving the exclusive content. It gives me as a member a great insight into my boys. So keep them coming, and you will have my $$$$ for sure!

By the way, good luck to Cameron Cullen...loved his passion and the way he spoke in that video..only a small fella but heart of gold.

I will! Why is everyone on here so negative?

Just wait until you follow the game day thread during a loss!!

You ain't seen nothing yet!!

By the way welcome aboard, I'm one of the usually positive ones but even I went through a bad patch at the start of this year!!

You'll get used to it!!

Just wait until you follow the game day thread during a loss!!

You ain't seen nothing yet!!

By the way welcome aboard, I'm one of the usually positive ones but even I went through a bad patch at the start of this year!!

You'll get used to it!!
Thank you for nice welcome messege Mark. Good to see a friendly Member on board and not been negative.

We're all crew members on the good ship Sea Eagle so we might as well make the best of it.
Even though sometimes it feels like the good ship Venus, for those old enough to remember the poem.

Was the Ken Arthurson interview any good in the members zone, Anyone care to sum it up for us tight feathered friends :happy:

I'm not a member currently, have a number of other tricky life expenses to figure out first. However I think this is a great initiative from the club, its a good benefit to be getting exclusive information and updates

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8