SeaEagles v Dogs @ANZ Rd5 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Draw

• Dogs 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dogs 7-12

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • dogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manly just look to be too strong,powerful,skillful from 1 -17 here. Dogs defensively have been ok but their attack is flailing. Injuries to key forwards have them struggling and with Inu out they lose even more in the backs. Barba will struggle under the relentless pressure we will put him under and our defense will shut them down all over the park. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion here.
Dogs by 8

mickqld said:
Manly just look to be too strong,powerful,skillful from 1 -17 here. Dogs defensively have been ok but their attack is flailing. Injuries to key forwards have them struggling and with Inu out they lose even more in the backs. Barba will struggle under the relentless pressure we will put him under and our defense will shut them down all over the park. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion here.
Dogs by 8

Haha - nice Mick. One of your best. ;)

MWSE said:
As long as we maintain our line speed we should dominate.
I don't understand how anyone could mistake this for a game we should dominate. Definitely the match of the year so far and I'll be rapt even with a 1 point win.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
MWSE said:
As long as we maintain our line speed we should dominate.
I don't understand how anyone could mistake this for a game we should dominate. Definitely the match of the year so far and I'll be rapt even with a 1 point win.
I don't understand how anyone could under estimate what This Manly team is capable of . ????

Interesting how Tolman will probably go to parra. Dessy is having far more trouble keeping players than tooves.

Shoe1 said:
MWSE said:
Enjoy the firey start to this one.

http://youtu.be/RnyrwJKNt4E

That is an amazing hit by Roberts! The game looked better in those days - super quality from Manly

The game wasn't full of Bellyache cheat plays that everyone else is copying to keep up that's why.

T-Rex ready to explode, say Manly

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8637032

Explode or implode..
That's it talk him up boys.
love it..

Tolmans a decent buy opinion.

T-rex probably will fire up as it is his old club but I see our whole team firing up to negate the effect. Should be a cracker, dogs without inu, barbarian only just comming back and dogs still without graham, manlys superior depth and bounce back from a **** game last week all means manly by 8 imo .

As long as the refs keep the dogs on side we stand a decent chance. When they are allowed to only keep to 5-7m it just kills our game. This was a major factor in the semi last year, we didn't stand a chance, refs just handed it to the dogs.

MissKate said:
As long as the refs keep the dogs on side we stand a decent chance. When they are allowed to only keep to 5-7m it just kills our game. This was a major factor in the semi last year, we didn't stand a chance, refs just handed it to the dogs.

Very true. Let's see if the refs remember Toovey's spray from last year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7