SeaEagles v Knights Rd2 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What will be the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle 7-12

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Newcastle 13+

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lockyer , Meninga et al have said we probably will not make the eight. I bow to their superior, unbiased judgement.....maybe next year....

HATRICK FOR HORHAY!! Great run from Symonds!

Tigers must be horrific this year, and the Panthers are even worse!

Last year we run up big leads but clocked off defensively. So far we have changed that attitude enormously. Tommy S outstanding play hatrick Jorge.

Wow that was awesome dont worry about the attack its the defense that wins premierships.

beautiful and convincing win. Playing so solid so early in the season. Can't do any better than that. Anyone know how bad Stevie is?

Love Micks work does it every time

What great work from the newbies, Lawrence, Richie and Justin Horo.....wow...and Tommy Symonds, you are pretty good too buddy!!

Oh and NO LAZY SHE REX!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Love Micks work does it every time

What great work from the newbies, Lawrence, Richie and Justin Horo.....wow...and Tommy Symonds, you are pretty good too buddy!!

Oh and NO LAZY SHE REX!!!

Besides Gower all the new guys are going bloody awesome. Im stoked.

Gower will drop off when Gifty comes back.

Big question is???????

How can you drop Lawrence for King!!!

Darren said:
beautiful and convincing win. Playing so solid so early in the season. Can't do any better than that. Anyone know how bad Stevie is?

I think we can, often we dropped the ball, but made up for it with perfect defence. As for Skivvy he looked fine, even made fun of Ballin's scar. I think he'll be back next week.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Big question is???????

Mate I reckon Buhrer will drop off and go to the bench as backup for Balin.

He hasn't got the skills of Gift or the size to worry people.

Bench will be a lot stronger than it is now in a month or so.

Great win and absolutely love the scoreless shutout of the Knights. Scoring 32 points was wonderful but the key was the dominant in your face aggressive defense. The best part was maintaining that defense the whole 80 which we did. Another great team effort and well done to Jorge with the hatrick. Also I was very impressed with Tom Symonds first game for us. Good ball carrier, solid defender and has power and speed to break the line on the edges like he did setting Jorge up for his last try.

Listened to the very pleasing radio stream from my little patch of dirt in country QLD. Great win and I'm thrilled that Snake has opened his 2013 try account.

COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Big question is???????

Mate I reckon Buhrer will drop off and go to the bench as backup for Balin.

He hasn't got the skills of Gift or the size to worry people.

Bench will be a lot stronger than it is now in a month or so.

Jamie B a a bit of a worry, skilled player but not big enough, maybe a reserve back / forward / hooker type player but otherwise a concern

eelcatcher said:
Also a great win for Earnie the Eagle. RIP you legend!

Hear hear, that one was for you Earnie ( Allan) , we miss you mate

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8