SeaEagles v Knights Rd2 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What will be the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle 1-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle 7-12

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Newcastle 13+

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The loss continued the Knights poor record at the ground, they have now enjoyed just two wins at Brookvale Oval in 26 years.

2 weeks in a row now where the opposition captain when interviewed said we were too quick for them, Gidley said we couldnt keep up with them. Fitness is looking awesome.

Mark from Brisbane said:
COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Gower will drop off when Gifty comes back.

Big question is???????

How can you drop Lawrence for King!!!

Mate I reckon Buhrer will drop off and go to the bench as backup for Balin.

He hasn't got the skills of Gift or the size to worry people.

Bench will be a lot stronger than it is now in a month or so.

Jamie B a a bit of a worry, skilled player but not big enough, maybe a reserve back / forward / hooker type player but otherwise a concern

eelcatcher said:
Also a great win for Earnie the Eagle. RIP you legend!

Hear hear, that one was for you Earnie ( Allan) , we miss you mate

I reckon Earnie has got the Almighty wearing a Manly jersey already, looks like we're living in the land of plenty this year. 32-0!!!

stoodamire said:
Is it just me or does Brett seem to be carrying an injury/not seem to be involved as much?

He is very good in patches but he does not seem confident coming off our own line. He is not at 100% that's for sure but he is still a great player.

torana355 said:
stoodamire said:
Is it just me or does Brett seem to be carrying an injury/not seem to be involved as much?

He is very good in patches but he does not seem confident coming off our own line. He is not at 100% that's for sure but he is still a great player.

Pacing himself quietly under a radar.

Sheikheagle said:
Anyone know what David perry said in the on field interview. Couldn't hear a thing on the hill?

It'd be nice if they acknowledged those of us on the hill would't it!

Great win. I've just watched Uate's "defensive" effort when Choc scored..... funny stuff! At one point Choc actually runs at him and Uate runs away as if he had spiders on him.

As for Brett.... I just think he's reasoned that there's no need to run the ball back at full tilt into an set defensive line. He's looking after his knees and he's got his wingers there to do that. However if he needs to sprint into position, either in support or to chase a kick..... he's still got his speed. Add to that his value in defence and the fact we can't afford for him to get injured again..... works for me.

I just watched the game a couple of hours ago.

Gee the hill looks good in a sea of maroon and white.

Well done crowd.

(That's right, I typed 'Gee')

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8