SeaEagles v Roosters MnF @FortBrookie Rd9 Gameday thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darren said:
Time for a major clean out and rebuild. Too many players comfortable in their positions. Roosters wanted it and got it. Hopefully this will take off the tinted glasses for some. No excuses about the ref, dodgy calls or anything.

Maybe we should clean out this forum of all the fickle morons starting with you first you bible bashing squeezer

dumb errors !!!!

not finding the sideline after a penalty
throwing stupid passes off the ground
kicking on the 3rd 5 metres out against 12 men exhausted...

there is something wrong with the attack , dont know how to fix it im not a coach...

since DCE signed that new contract last year , for me he has not stood out as a half , Foran on the other hand is a machine week in week out..

when Maloney or Pearce ran the ball today they looked dangerous , our halves didnt..

saying that , it wasnt a sent off and they scored two arsey lucky tries..

we just couldnt score , our last 3 & 1/2 games of footy our attack has suffered..

still long way too go comps are not won in May..

RL Gronk said:
Darren said:
Time for a major clean out and rebuild. Too many players comfortable in their positions. Roosters wanted it and got it. Hopefully this will take off the tinted glasses for some. No excuses about the ref, dodgy calls or anything.

Maybe we should clean out this forum of all the fickle morons starting with you first you bible bashing squeezer

darren , you either are a true tosser or an uneducated fool !!! if you dont like the side how about you pick your position and run out with your boots on...

you have no idea , go follow the swans !!!

hopefully we can turn it around next week. Dreading seeing Jase at school. He reckons they have another Burgess to come back and will only get better. We need to find some form.

Storm and Raiders next 2 weeks. We need a win to stay in the 8!!! Let alone 2nd.

Darren said:
hopefully we can turn it around next week. Dreading seeing Jase at school. He reckons they have another Burgess to come back and will only get better. We need to find some form.

You have gone from clean out and rebuild to turn around.....I ask again who do you clean out and who do you rebuild with?

Although disappointed the only difference with 5 to go was goals. Also their try was against the run of play. We had a fullback who has only had 1 first grade game. Our normal fullback who seems to run our defence was out and we were missing 3 top line forwards. A bit of luck we could have won this.
We will get stronger but they will be hit with injuries
With the way we handled SBW I am confident next time we play them.

I think that game can be summed up for both side in two words "Cripple Fight".... So ordinary.

Missing 5 of the top 17 is too much for any team. No excuses we should have won and our rep players need to stand up but we are still 4th and there's along way to go yet. Not really wrist slashing time yet.

mickqld said:
Missing 5 of the top 17 is too much for any team. No excuses we should have won and our rep players need to stand up but we are still 4th and there's along way to go yet. Not really wrist slashing time yet.

Yes

mickqld said:

True but aren't you worried that we keep making the same mistakes week after week? Our patience is non existent.

torana355 said:
One of the trolls wrote that, not Darren.

Thanks for clearing that up Torana. Some sad personality disorder with time on his hands. I didn't think Darren's trolling was that obvious.

mickqld said:
Wow Choc is really cut up about this, he is massively disappointed. i hope this steels them for next week because now it is a must win if we want to challenge for top 2.

So he should be. Big honour for him and we play dumb rushed footy.

At season start, I was super confident, with the caveat that we need a good run without injuries and suspensions. Still think anything can happen this year, but we are delicately poised and a little too battered for my liking.The Souths game hurt in many ways - injuries, suspensions and knocked our confidence which showed tonight.

Roosters made 3 miraculous try savers tonight, we would have scored those against many other team. They are a good defensive side. Having said that, we need a new set of attacking plays up the middle.

Glen will get better and I am loathe to knock a champion, but he has stifled our attack since his return. But good signs in the second half apart from that woeful early tackle kick.

We lack confidence and composure at the moment, but we can recover.

Still think we need to sign a big bopper before 30 June.

The effort was there but not our execution , We lacked composure .
Considering we had 5 players out we did well .

silvertail said:
At season start, I was super confident, with the caveat that we need a good run without injuries and suspensions. Still think anything can happen this year, but we are delicately poised and a little too battered for my liking.The Souths game hurt in many ways - injuries, suspensions and knocked our confidence which showed tonight.

Roosters made 3 miraculous try savers tonight, we would have scored those against many other team. They are a good defensive side. Having said that, we need a new set of attacking plays up the middle.

Glen will get better and I am loathe to knock a champion, but he has stifled our attack since his return. But good signs in the second half apart from that woeful early tackle kick.

We lack confidence and composure at the moment, but we can recover.

Still think we need to sign a big bopper before 30 June.

we also defended well , they scored 2 arsey tries which was the difference.. our attack is under par at the moment but do agree time will improve... we will make top 4 ( we have the team to do it )

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8