SeaEagles v Sharks @Brookie Rd6 Heritage round Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin Manly v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a tough game, the Sharks were always going to be strong in defense, we have done really well to be leading. We just have to try and dominate field postion like we did in the first 25 min.

Yep, once they got that try against the run of the play they lifted and we drifted off - dropped ball, horrible passes, broken concentration. Half time couldn't have come soon enough.

TokyoEagle said:
Watmough is SO frustrating at times, i wish he would just slow down a bit.

I went mental when he threw that hospital pass, he need to slow down a bit sometimes.

WTF is with that last 15 minutes. I hope Tooves gives them a serve. They had this thing by the throat and they have taken the foot off. Yeah, lucky try to them, but if they score first in the 2nd half we could be in all sorts.

Their 1 try was opportunist lucky. They haven't broken our line, once again our defense is awesome.

As Mick said a tough game, don't worry about the TAB odds, this is a get down and get dirty street fight !!

The first 25 mins they just dominated everything but that's because all the penalties went their way, as is usual the refs even that up and when they do its swings and roundabouts

mickqld said:
Their 1 try was opportunist lucky. They haven't broken our line, once again our defense is awesome.

Mick.....will you stop this positive **** NOW

Okay just for you worry warts.
We are crap I can't believe we are playing so badly. DCE is overrated so is Foran. Choc is doing brain explosions everywhere we are f***ed here, the Sharks are going to run over us , we are goooonnnneeee.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8